About the Rane Zone Power Eight
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
A versatile multi-zone amp
The Rane Zone Power Eight is a powerful, flexible amplifier for a large multi-zone system. It provides 150 watts per channel for up to eight channels in a 70 or 100-volt commercial sound system. Each input has an individual volume knob, and a set of DIP switches allow you to select 70-volt or 100-volt operation for each output.
- power output: 1,200 watts total into 8 channels
- efficient Class D power amplifier
- frequency response: 100-15,000 Hz (±3dB)
- signal to noise ratio: 95 dB
- eight 3-pin Euroblock inputs with individual volume knobs
- eight 2-pin Euroblock outputs
- DIP switches for 70V/100V operation of each output
- LED indicators for signal, clipping and protection
Dimensions and warranty:
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 14-1/4"D (rack space: 1U)
- weight: 15.4 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZONE POWER EIGHT
What's in the box:
- 8-Channel 70/100V amplifier
- 70" AC Power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Four 4-pin Euroblock connectors
- Eight 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- User guide
- Safety&Warranty information
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rane Zone Power Eight
Overview: The Rane Zone Power Eight is an 8-channel commercial amplifier designed for 70V/100V installations. The Zone Power Eight can provide up to 150W per channel, making it an ideal choice for distributing sound to multiple speakers over long cable runs. The 8-channel amplifier can be used with a wide variety of commercial in-ceiling and surface-mount speakers, as well as paging horns.
Inputs: The Rane Zone Power Eight includes eight 3-pin Euroblock input connectors, accepting either balanced or unbalanced signals from outboard media players, tuners, streaming devices, and more. Each input channel includes its own level adjustment dial for setting proper input signal levels.
Outputs: Eight output channels are provided on four 5-pin Euroblock connectors, for running amplified signals out to either 70V or 100V speakers (sold separately). Eight corresponding Operation Mode switches let you select either 70V or 100V for each individual speaker output channel, letting you power both types of speakers to one amplifier. The Zone Power Eight can provide up to 150W per output channel.
Front Panel Indicators:
- Power: Lights when unit is powered on.
- Signal/Clip/Protection LEDs: Each of the 8 channels includes 3
LED indicators for:
- Signal: Lights green to indicate an optimal input signal level.
- Clip: Lights red if a channel's signal level starts to clip or distort. The corresponding channel input level should be lowered to avoid this.
- Protection: This will light red if the Zone Power Eight detects a short circuit or problem with that corresponding channel. Protect mode can also indicate the amp may be over heating.
Cooling: The Rane Zone Power Eight is convection cooled and includes both front- and rear-panel vents for air flow through the amp.