About the Rane Zone Pager
Paging for multiple zones
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
Paging for multiple zones
The Rane Zone Pager is a flexible paging station for multiple zones in a bar, restaurant, school, or house of worship. Up to six zones can be paged individually, in groups of two, or all at once as needed. The base station has programmable buttons and status lights that indicate if a zone is ready or busy (already being paged by a higher-priority paging station). A gooseneck microphone is included.
The Rane Zone Pager requires a Rane Zonetech or a similar Rane commercial processor to function.
- page up to six zones separately, two groups of zones, or all zones
- status lights indicate if a zone is ready or busy (already being paged by a higher-priority paging station)
- dynamic gooseneck microphone included
- 3-pin XLR microphone input
- +24V phantom power with 13dB pad for condenser microphones
- powered by any Rane DSP commercial processor via RJ-45
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- 7-15/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 6-7/16"D (base station only)
- weight: 1.7 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZONE PAGER
What's in the box:
- Zone pager
- Gooseneck microphone
- User guide
- Safety Warnings & Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rane Zone Pager
Overview: The Rane Zone Pager is a paging station that lets you page up to 6 Zones, either individually, in up to 2 Groups of Zones, or to all Zones simultaneously, when using a Rane Zone DSP processor (sold separately) such as the Rane Zonetech. The Zone Pager is an ideal paging choice for restaurants/bars, hotels, conference centers, schools, and more.
- Note: The Zone Pager is not a stand-alone device and must be connected to a Rane DSP unit.
Microphone: The Rane Zone Pager includes a 17.5" gooseneck microphone with a built-in male XLR connector in its base. It features a dynamic capsule, with a supercardioid polar pattern, and flexible top and bottom sections with a mid-section stiffener, giving the mic a straight profile.
Zone Pager: Designed to work in conjunction with a Rane DSP processor, the Zone Pager gets connected via a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable (not provided) to the processor. This provides both communication and power while allowing cable runs up to 500'. Four rear-panel LEDs provide connection information for the RJ-45 RAD Port, indicating: Power is being received, Communication is working properly, and Aux RX/TX indicating whether the Zone Pager is receiving and transmitting properly. A front-panel female XLR socket can be used with the included dynamic gooseneck microphone or an optional one. It can also provide +24VDC of phantom power for use with condenser microphones. Front-panel controls and indicators include:
- Zone 1-6: These buttons let you select a Zone or Zones for paging and illuminate when active.
- Group 1&2: Multiple Zones can be assigned to a single Group button for quickly activating them for paging. After selecting the Zones to be grouped, pressing and holding a Group button assigns them to that Group.
- All: This activates all Zones for paging.
- Page: Activates the microphone for paging in all selected Zones.
- Ready: Lights green indicating the Zone Pager is ready for use.
- Busy: Lights red indicating a higher priority page is in use.
- Chime: Lights yellow during a pre-page chime (if activated on DSP unit). When light goes out, the microphone can be used for paging.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1.1kΩ
- Maximum Input Level:
- Dynamic Mic: -13dBu
- Condenser Mic: -1dBu
- Current Draw: 0.10A
- Phantom Power: +24VDC
- RAD Port: RJ-45
- Microphone: Female XLR
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F-104˚F
- Gooseneck Microphone:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-15kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBv/pa (1.6mv/pa)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB (THD ≤ 1% @ 1kHz)