About the Code Alarm ASCLBT Carlink™ BT
Start your car when in Bluetooth range
Code Alarm's ASCLBT CarLink BT module lets you use your smartphone or similar device to secure and start your vehicle whenever you're in range — up to 100 feet. Connected via Bluetooth and the CarLink Smartphone App that you've downloaded to your device, you can lock and unlock, pop the trunk, and start your car equipped with a compatible remote start system. This module lets you communicate with your car and control a few of its functions from your phone without needing a subscription or cell service.
- Bluetooth module for a remote start system
- compatible with most iOS and Android devices
- works with most aftermarket remote start systems
- works with CarLink Smartphone App
- Bluetooth connectivity does not require a service plan
- features include lock/arm, unlock/disarm, remote start, trunk release, and panic button
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ASCLBT
What's in the box:
- CarLink ASCLBT module
- Dual-sided 3M adhesive
- 24" Harness (4-pin black Molex plugs on each end)
- 25" Harness (4-pin black Molex plug on one end and 4-pin brown Molex plug on other end)
- User Guide
- Installation Set-up Guide
More details on the Code Alarm ASCLBT Carlink™ BT
Overview: CarLink BT by Audiovox is a smartphone interface allows you to control a variety of functions via Bluetooth, including locking and unlocking the doors and starting the vehicle. When the CarLink BT Module (ASCLBT) is installed in your vehicle, it communicates with your smartphone whenever you're in Bluetooth range to give you control through the CarLink app.
Note: You must have an installed remote start system, car security system, or keyless entry system in your vehicle.
Basic Service Plan: CarLink requires no contract or separate activation fee. The Basic Service plan for CarLink BT requires a $7.99 one-time charge.
Smartphone Compatibility: The CarLink app is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones. The app is available for iOS devices (6.1 or later), and Android devices (4.0.3 and up).
CarLink App: With the CarLink ASCLBT, you get the following safety and convenience features:
- Remote Start: If you have a remote start system installed, you can press the Start button on the app to start your vehicle remotely. The app will begin showing a running timer to show how long the engine has been running. Pressing Stop will turn off your car's engine, and reset the timer to zero.
- Lock/Unlock: You can press the Lock button on your app to remotely lock your vehicle's doors. Pressing the Unlock button will unlock your doors. In addition, the CarLink app will provide the status of your vehicle's door locks at a glance.
- Trunk Release: The app features a button for remotely popping the trunk or hatch.
- Auxiliary Outputs: If the vehicle's remote start/security/keyless entry system is equipped with Auxiliary Outputs, you can access up to 4 of them through the app. Auxiliary Outputs may include turning on an electric defroster, rolling up/down windows, opening/closing the sunroof, or turning on the interior lights.
- Panic: Pressing the Panic button on the app's remote control screen will trigger the system's alarm. The panic alarm may include honking the horn, or sounding the siren, if equipped.
1 question already asked