About the Code Alarm ASCLBTLR Carlink™ BT Long Range
Start your car from over a mile away
Code Alarm's ASCLBTLR CarLink BT Long Range module will extend the wireless range of your CarLink BT and remote start system to over a mile. No subscription or cell phone service is necessary for operation. Your device communicates to a keychain dongle via Bluetooth, which then transmits to your CarLink BT and remote start system using "LoRa RF technology" — long-range, low-power radio frequencies. Warranty: limited lifetime.
What's in the box:
- Windshield-mounted antenna (XTX3000)
- 2-way Remote Control with key chain (RTX3200)
- 8' Antenna cable with 4-pin plugs on each end
- Harness with power and ground pigtails (3A ATM fuse on power wire)
- 30" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Installer's Card
- Owner's Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Code Alarm ASCLBTLR Carlink™ BT Long Range
Overview: CarLink BTLR (Bluetooth Long Range) by Audiovox is the newest and fastest smartphone interface for your installed remote start or keyless entry system. This long range version works up to 1.5 miles away, and allows you to control a variety of functions via Bluetooth, including locking and unlocking the doors and starting the vehicle. When the CarLink BTLR Module (ASCLBTLR) is installed in your vehicle, it communicates via RF with the supplied 2-way remote control. Your smartphone can pair with the remote control via Bluetooth within 150 feet to give you added convenience.
Note: You must have an installed remote start system, car security system, or keyless entry system in your vehicle.
Basic Service Plan: CarLink requires no contract or monthly fee. The Basic Service plan for CarLink BTLR requires a $7.99 one-time activation charge.
Remote Control: The CarLink CLBTLR system includes a 2-way, 1-button Remote Control. With the remote, you can perform multiple functions, and receive audible and LED confirmation. The remote has a 1.5-mile range with the system. You can pair your smartphone if you're within 150 feet of the remote to give you control through the app. The remote is powered by a rechargeable battery. The battery charges via the included USB charging cable. The remote has the following functions:
|1 Press||Lock and Arm||Press and release button once to lock the doors and arm the factory alarm||Quick chirp + 1 LED green flash|
|2 Presses||Unlock and Disarm||Press and release button 2x to unlock the doors and disarm the factory alarm||2 Quick chirps + 2 LED green flashes|
|Hold 3 seconds||Start||Press and hold the button for 3 seconds (until long chirp is heard) to send command to start engine||1 Short beep, 2 Quick chirps + 2 LED green flashes|
|Hold 3 seconds||Extended Runtime||Press and hold the button for 3 seconds (until a long chirp is heard) to extend the engine runtime||1 Long beep, 3 Quick chirps + 3 LED green flashes|
|Hold 5 seconds||Stop||Press and hold the button for 5 seconds (until 2 quick chirps are heard)||1 Long beep, 2 Quick chirps + 2 LED green flashes|
|---||---||Command not received||1 Long chirp|
|---||---||Transmit command||1 LED blue flash|
CarLink CLBTLR App: The CarLink CLBTLR app provides you 2-way control of your vehicle's remote starter through your smartphone. The app is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones. The app is available for iOS devices (9.3 or later), and Android devices (5.0 and up). With the CarLink CLBTLR app, you get the following safety and convenience features:
- Remote Start: If you have a remote start system installed, you can press the Start button on the app to start your vehicle remotely. The app will show instant feedback from the system, displaying a running timer of how long the engine has been running. Pressing Stop will turn off your car's engine, and reset the timer to zero.
- Lock/Unlock: You can press the Lock button on the app to remotely lock your vehicle's doors. Pressing the Unlock button will unlock your doors. If your vehicle is equipped with an alarm system, the lock/unlock functions will also arm and disarm the vehicle's security system. The CarLink app will provide the status of your vehicle's door locks at a glance.
- Auxiliary Outputs: If the vehicle's remote start/security/keyless entry system is equipped with Auxiliary Outputs, you can access up to 4 of them through the app. Auxiliary Outputs may include turning on an electric defroster, rolling up/down windows, opening/closing the sunroof or liftgate, or turning on the interior lights.
- Battery/Temperature Status: The app features a battery icon which will display the vehicle's battery voltage. The thermometer icon also shows the current temperature inside the vehicle.
Brand Compatibility: The CarLink CLBTLR is compatible with the following brands of remote starter and/or security systems:
- Flash Logic: All FLRS remote start modules, include FLCAN using Posse Protocol
- Prestige/Pursuit: All models using Posse Protocol
- Code Alarm: All models using Posse Protocol
- ADS: iDatastart HCx, iDatastart VWx
- Directed: DBALL, DB3, 4x10, 5x10, DS4+
- Astrostart: AF-D600
- Autostart: ASD200, ASD600
2 questions already asked