- connects XM Direct2 universal XM radio to compatible Alpine receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CNPALP1
What's in the box:
- XMDirect2 connection cable for Alpine XM-ready car stereos (harness has 6" female Ai-NET pass-through cable/3' male Ai-NET cable/6' yellow and black power/ground wires)
- 14" Yellow power wire with in-line fuse holder and 1-amp fuse
- Installation guide (English/Spanish/French)
XM Direct 2 Alpine Adapter Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XM Direct 2 Alpine Adapter Cable
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 Alpine Connection Cable (CNPALP1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready Alpine car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The CNPALP1 XMDirect² Alpine Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male Ai-NET Connector: The Alpine Ai-NET connector provides a connection between your compatible Alpine head unit and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect² XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Female Ai-NET: The Alpine Ai-NET female connector provides a pass-through for connecting other Alpine Ai-NET components, such as a CD changer, iPod adapter, or HD Radio tuner.
- Yellow Wire: The 6' yellow wire of the CNPALP1 cable will need to be hardwired to your Alpine head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1-Amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The 6' black wire of the CNPALP1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.