- connects XM Direct2 universal XM radio to compatible Clarion receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CNPCLA1
What's in the box:
- XMDirect2 connection cable for Clarion XM-ready car stereos (harness has 6" female CeNET pass-through cable/3' male CeNET cable/6' yellow and black power/ground wires)
- 14" Yellow power wire with in-line fuse holder and 1-amp fuse
- Installation guide (English/ Spanish/ French)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XM Direct 2 Clarion Adapter Cable
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 Clarion Connection Cable (CNPCLA1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready Clarion car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The CNPCLA1 XMDirect² Clarion Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male CeNET Connector: The Clarion CeNET connector provides a connection between your compatible Clarion head unit and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect² XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Female CeNET: The Clarion CeNET female connector provides a pass-through for connecting other Clarion CeNET components, such as a CD changer.
- Yellow Wire: The 6' yellow wire of the CNPCLA1 cable will need to be hardwired to your Clarion head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1-Amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The 6' black wire of the CNPCLA1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.
1 question already asked