About the XM Direct 2 JVC Adapter Cable
- connects XM Direct2 universal XM radio to compatible JVC receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CNPJVC1
What's in the box:
- XMDirect2 connection cable for JVC XM-ready car stereos (harness has 3' din cable terminated by proprietary connectors and yellow/black power/ground wires)
- 13" Yellow power wire with in-line fuse holder and 1-amp fuse
- Installation Guide
XM Direct 2 JVC Adapter Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XM Direct 2 JVC Adapter Cable
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 JVC Connection Cable (CNPJVC1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready JVC car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The CNPJVC1 XMDirect2 JVC Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male J-Bus Connector: The male JVC proprietary connector provides a connection between your compatible JVC head unit and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Female J-Bus Connector: The JVC proprietary female connector provides a pass-through for connecting other JVC J-Bus components, such as a CD changer, iPod adapter, or HD Radio tuner.
- Yellow Wire: The 6' yellow wire of the CNPJVC1 cable will need to be hardwired to your JVC head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1-Amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The 6' black wire of the CNPJVC1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.