About the FlashLogic FLCAN Module
Installing an alarm system used to involve tapping into a few wires, but modern vehicles use databus systems that carry a wide range of signals through a single cable. Instead of tying up your day with endless wire rerouting and relay installation, FlashLogic's FLCAN module provides an easier alternative to installing a security or keyless entry system in over 38 different vehicle brands and over 3400 vehicles in all.
This module connects to your vehicle's databus interface, enabling communication with any Code Alarm keyless entry or security system. This module also works with many other aftermarket alarm systems.
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to one of our Advisors before attempting this installation.
This interface can save you lots of time when you install a Code Alarm system in most vehicles. For a limited time, you can save up to $80 on the interface if purchased with your Code Alarm system. Chat or call us at 1-888-955-6000 to see if the interface will work with your vehicle.
- doorlock/alarm integration module
- requires splicing into vehicle's factory wiring
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FLCAN 64
What's in the box:
- FLCAN module
- 19" DBI port cable (4-pin with black/red connectors)
- 19" DBI port cable (4-pin with black/brown connectors)
- 24" Standard wiring harness (4-pin with black connector and red/black/blue wires)
- 18" Wiring harness (with black connector on one end and bare wires on other end)
- 24" Wiring harness (with blue connector and 3 white wires)
- 24" Wiring harness (with white connector and 3 yellow wires)
- 24" Wiring harness (with white connector and 7 orange/pink wires)
- 24" Wiring harness (with white connector and 6 blue/green/gray wires)
- Card with instructions for obtaining install guides and software downloads
More details on the FlashLogic FLCAN Module
Overview: The FlashLogic FLCAN Databus Interface Module communicates with your vehicle's Databus to provide plug-in capability between the module, and the Code-Alarm security system for various functions. Typical functions include passive anti-theft bypass (transponder, VATS, Passlock, PK3,etc), factory keyless entry controls, factory alarm arm/disarm, door trigger status, tach signal, dome light supervision, trunk/hatch open. Compatibility and available functions vary depending upon year, make, and model of vehicle.
Note: Before installing, the FlashLogic module will need to be configured for your specific vehicle via web-update. Some splicing into factory wiring will be required, (generally 2-6 connections).
Compatibility: The FLCAN supports many late model vehicles from 1997 to present, working with some 40 brands and a total of over 3400 vehicles. At the time of purchase, compatibility with your specific vehicle will be determined, and the FlashLogic module will be programmed with the proper firmware. The vehicle-specific installation guide can be downloaded from the FlashLogic website.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked