About the Audiovox PRO-PDL-45 door lock actuators
Audiovox's PRO-PDL-45 power door lock kit lets you add power locks to four doors in your vehicle. The kit contains four heavy-duty actuators that'll operate the locks on four doors, plus a control module, wiring, and mounting accessories. Once installed, you'll activate the system with the inside door lever or the vehicle's door key, or you can integrate the locks with an alarm or keyless entry system (sold separately). Warranty: 1 year.
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to one of our Advisors before attempting this installation.
What's in the box:
- Control Module
- 2 Power door lock actuators for front doors (each with an 8" 5-wire harness)
- 2 Power door lock actuators for rear doors (each with an 8" 2-wire harness)
- Main wiring harness with five sections (sections for front doors are 9' and 12' / sections for rear doors are 15' and 18' / power-ground section is 10')
- 4 Metal connecting rods
- 4 Metal mounting straps
- Actuator hardware pack (4 rod clamps / sixteen 1" self-tapping screws / 8 Speed clips / One 0.625 self-tapping screw / 8 Machine screws)
- Installation Guide
- Warranty card
- Product Registration card
More details on the Audiovox PRO-PDL-45 door lock actuators
Overview: The Audiovox PRO-PDL-45 Power Door Lock kit contains the control module, actuators, and wiring for adding power door locks to four doors in your vehicle. The system can accept a positive or negative trigger from an alarm or keyless entry system (sold separately). The kit can also operate independently, using the action of one of the front doors (using the key or operating the door lock lever) to trigger the other doors to lock or unlock. The rear doors cannot control any of the other doors.
Installation: The kit's control module is mounted near the vehicle's fuse box to allow easy connection to 12V+ and ground wires. The remaining wires are routed through the door jambs and into the doors. The kit includes mounting hardware for the control module and actuators.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked