About the Singtrix® Party Bundle
Karaoke night: the remix
Karaoke night: the remix
Belt out ballads with confidence. Perform pop hits with pizazz. The Singtrix Party Bundle turns your next party, get-together, or family night into a karaoke jam — with an interesting twist. Natural, real-time pitch correction makes you sound like a pro, no matter your singing ability. The "hit" button on the side of the included custom mic transforms your voice into a four-part vocal harmony.
The Singtrix Studio effects console puts over 300 professional music studio effects at your fingertips with push-button control. A portable, powerful single speaker system with a built-in subwoofer rocks the party. The bundle is easy to setup, and the music's provided by your smartphone or tablet.
Plug in your playlist, pick your song, and perform
The Singtrix Party Bundle is powered by your portable music device of choice, like a smartphone or small tablet, which attaches to a holder on the included mic stand. Connect your device to the Singtrix system via its headphone jack. Now you're ready to sing along with your own music library, your music service of choice, or even pull up a karaoke video on YouTube®. The "Song Voice" feature lowers the level of existing vocals in the mix, so you can sing over the track. For more karaoke music choices, download the optional Singtrix app for Android™ or iOS® devices (subscription required).
Studio effects and insider tricks — at your fingertips
Turn the dial on the Singtrix Studio effects console to scroll through over 300 professional vocal and instrument effects including reverb, wah-wah, and doubling. Sprinkle in sounds popularized by every genre from the golden oldies to the latest chart-topper. Channel the haunting mood of an old-school country crooner, the unhinged angst of a rebellious rocker, or the exuberant excess of a pop princess.
Select your skill level, and Singtrix will add in pitch correction accordingly. Along with the studio effects, you can choose from presets like "hip hop diva," "cowboy," or "arena rock." Or get experimental with choices like "psychedelic," "distorted dude," or "robotica."
Move the crowd
A 40-watt "2.1" speaker system with a built-in subwoofer delivers the music loud and clear. It's small enough for one person to carry, but provides enough sound to fuel the fun. Just a few simple connections to the Singtrix Studio and you're ready to rock the mic. The bundle includes one custom microphone, but you can add a second mic (not included) for duets. The mic stand holds everything at just the right height for easy operation, so you get the party started anywhere.
- original Singtrix Party Bundle (new version of packaging)
- karaoke system with built-in pitch-correction and effects
- easy to set up
- connects to your phone, tablet, or portable music player's headphone jack
- sing along to downloaded songs or songs from any streaming or karaoke music services
- "Song Voice" feature lowers existing vocals in the music mix, so you can sing over the track
- over 300 pre-loaded effects
- optional Singtrix app for Android or iOS (subscription required)
- mic stand with boom arm
- compatible with other mics, headphones, and speaker systems
Singtrix Studio effects console:
- effects dial and buttons to provide harmonies and effects combinations
- three skill levels of pitch correction
- over 300 genre-specific effect presets
- two 1/4" phono mic inputs:
- mic input 1 offers full range of effects with included microphone
- 1/4" mic input 2 offers all effects except pitch correction and harmony
- two 3.5mm stereo outputs
- mic & main volume knobs
- 4 different color faceplates
- built-in "hit" button to add real-time effects and voice enhancements
- weighted and balanced to match professional microphones
- tuned specifically for the Singtrix Studio effects module
- two speakers and subwoofer built in
- 40 watts of built-in amplification
- lightweight, portable design
- volume, treble, and bass controls
- device holder for phone, small tablet, or portable music player
- cables included: microphone, speaker, and 3.5 mm audio cable
- total weight: 28 lbs.
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RMSGTX1
What's in the box:
- Singtrix Studio module
- Microphone with attached 12' mic cable (1/4" plug)
- Microphone stand tripod base
- Microphone stand boom arm
- 2 Plastic clasps (attached to base and boom arm)
- Microphone holder
- Studio holder
- AC adapter (for speaker) with attached 6' DC output cord (DC output: 18V 2800mA)
- 48" AC power cord (for speaker)
- AC adapter (for Studio module) with attached 10' DC output cord (DC output: 5V 1000mA)
- 6' Audio cable (3.5mm mini plugs on each end)
- 25" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Type B USB on other end)
- 9' Audio cable (3.5mm mini plug on one end and stereo RCA plugs on other end)
- 3 Studio faceplates (red/pink/black)
- Two 6" hook-and-loop cable ties
- Universal device holder
- Quick-reference Presets List
- Setup Manual
- Safety & Warranty Information
- Attention sheet
Singtrix® Party Bundle reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Singtrix® Party Bundle
Overview: The Singtrix karaoke machine is a powerful vocal effects processor that can transform your voice into virtually any style you want. With over 300 presets to choose from, you can add layers of harmony, change or correct pitch, or sing "in the style of" dozens of different song styles. Singtrix differs from previous karaoke machines that simply remove the vocals from recorded music so you can sing along in your own voice. It enhances your vocal performance and quality using digital processing for a dramatic karaoke experience. This Singtrix Party Bundle includes the Singtrix Studio, a 2.1-channel speaker, a microphone and mic stand, and a platform for your smart device or tablet.
Presets: Singtrix offers 340 total preset vocal effects, each with "enhanced", "semipro", and "pro" settings that can be adjusted to your preferences. Some presets emulate specific musical artists or song styles, while others add harmonies or additional voices. The presets are divided into four categories: Universal Presets (90), Extreme Presets (49), Song Presets "in the style of..." (187), and Fixed Key Songs (14). There are also 10 preset memories for saving your favorite presets for quick access.
Effects: The Singtrix karaoke machine includes several effects that can be used at any time, including: thicken, tube, rotor, panner, flanger, wah-wah, chorus, delays (18), delay filters (13), reverbs (28), doubling (10), harmony (25), hard tune or pitch correction (7), voice and gender morphing, megaphone, radio, telephone, overdrive, distortions, and other tone filters.
Hit Effect: The Hit Effect can be used with any preset. A dedicated button on the Singtrix microphone or the Studio will instantly provide a boost to the current vocal effect by adding a 4-part vocal harmony. It can be used to accent certain words or sections in a song, such as the chorus or the bridge. The Hit Effect only affects the Mic 1 input.
Music Source: The Singtrix karaoke machine will work with any high-quality music source. Pitch correction and harmony effects work in most standard major and minor keys. You can use music from the song library on your smartphone, MP3 player, or tablet. You can also search for special karaoke tracks, including those from such websites as YouTube. The Singtrix app is designed to be used with the Singtrix karaoke machine (in-app purchases may be required). Other third-party karaoke apps can be used, however you should turn off the phone/tablet's internal microphone off to prevent feedback.
Singtrix Studio: The brains of the Singtrix karaoke machine is the Singtrix Studio. The Studio includes two 1/4" microphone inputs, and a 3.5mm input for connecting any music source. Two 3.5mm outputs are provided for headphones or powered speakers. A USB port is provided (Type B) for downloading new effects and updates, when available. The front panel features a 3" display, a large Effects button, the Hit button, and four mode buttons: Song Voice, My Voice, Mic Volume, and Main Volume. The Studio can be placed on a table top, or mounted to the included mic stand with the special holder. Three color inserts are included to change the Studio faceplate from its original orange to red, black, or pink. Dimensions: Width: 5.782", Height: 2.405", Depth: 7.05".
Microphone Inputs: Inputs are provided on the Singtrix Studio for two microphones. The Mic 1 offers the full Hit Effect and "non-Hit" effects for the lead singer, including pitch correction and harmonies. It is designed for use by only one singer at a time. The Mic 2 input does not offer pitch correction, harmonies, or the Hit Effect. Only basic effects, such as reverb, delays, and equalization, are available. The Mic 2 input can be used by one or more singers, as a backup to Mic 1.
Speaker: The Singtrix speaker is a 2.1-channel speaker system with 40 watts of power. It has a pair of high-fidelity stereo speakers and a 5" down-firing subwoofer. It is designed for the optimal Singtrix experience, but can be used for music, gaming, and movies. It has separate volume, bass, and treble controls. The speaker has a stereo RCA input. Dimensions: Width: 13", Height: 10.919", Depth: 11.826".
Singtrix Microphone: The Singtrix custom microphone is specifically tuned to work with the Singtrix Studio. It has the build, weight, and balance of a professional quality microphone, and has an attached 12' cable. The built-in Hit Button can toggle the special Hit Effects on and off with ease. The included microphone stand can be adjusted in height from 30" to over 6', and includes a 19" boom with an adjustable angle. It has a wide tripod base to prevent tip over. Two plastic cable clasps and two Velcro strips are included for cable management.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked