Singsation Main Stage
All-in-one karaoke system with Bluetooth® speaker, two microphones, and effect pedals
Singsation Main Stage - Sing along to your favorite songs from your choice of streaming music service or karaoke app
Singsation Main Stage - Two included mics so you can sing a duet, or have a lead vocalist and backup singers
Singsation Main Stage - Four built-in speakers and two passive bass radiators deliver powerful sound
Our take on the Singsation Main Stage by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Your whole group can get it on the action, thanks to the two included mics.
Have a real-deal karoake blowout
I feel like if you're planning karaoke night, you might as well do it right. The Singsation Main Stage provides almost everything you need to turn a ho-hum get-together or office party into an epic karaoke event. It comes with two mics, a powerful Bluetooth speaker system, and a dizzying choice of light, sound, and voice effects. All you need to bring is a mobile device, your favorite karaoke or music service — and your own special take on Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby."
How it works
The Singsation Main Stage includes two microphones, a stand, and a 40-watt speaker system with built-in effects console. Play backup music from your phone or tablet — you can use a 3.5mm stereo connection or connect wirelessly via Bluetooth. You can choose from pretty much any audio out there.
I've had good luck finding free karoake videos on YouTube®, but the Singsation Main Stage will work with most karaoke apps. There's a cradle on top to hold your device, so you can read lyrics from the screen. In a pinch, you can put on a music service like Spotify®, and sing over the existing vocals.
Our moment on the Main Stage
"The Singsation was super easy to set up — no app required — we just synced my phone, Googled our favorite songs, and started singing. Having two mics was awesome — it let more than one person belt out the choruses to big rock anthems. We stayed up embarrassingly late for people who can't sing. When the kids took it over the next day, they really loved it, too.
A few days later, I packed up the system and took it to a bachelorette weekend. The bride-to-be has a great voice, and listening to her cover famous tunes from kids' movies was both hilarious and amazing."
— Julie G, Crutchfield brand manager
Turn up the party with light, sound, and vocal effects
Of course, you'll want a different atmosphere when you belt out an Adele ballad than when you're spitting rhymes over the RapCaviar playlist. Good news: this system has over 25 color-changing light patterns to help you set the mood. Pick from "chill" or "rave," and everything in between.
The speaker sits on the floor and offers some real thump to your backing track. It also doubles as an effects console with two foot pedals for controlling the light effects and serving up sound effects, like crowd cheers and an air horn. There is also a series of knobs for controlling volume and scrolling through 40 fun and funky voice effects.
- karaoke system with two microphones, stand, and effects pedal included
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible mobile devices and computers
- sing along to karaoke apps or streaming music/video services
Dual mic system:
- two microphones, each with 10-foot cord and 1/4" output
- one adjustable mic stand
- built-in cradle to hold your tablet or phone
Bluetooth speaker with built-in effects console:
- pumps out music mixed with your voice
- 40-watt amplifier
- four drivers and two bass radiators for low-end extension
- three volume knobs
- master volume control and independent volume control for microphones and music
- foot pedals for quick control of sound and lighting effects
- full controls over light, sound, and vocal effects:
- 60 vocal effects, including echo, baritone, and alien
- 10 sound effects including applause, air horn, cheers, and more
- 25 multi-color lighting modes, including pulse, chase, and party
Connections and general Info:
- two 1/4" mic inputs
- one 3.5mm stereo input (for wired connection to phone, tablet, or laptop)
- AC power required (power cable included)
- remote control
- store three presets for quick access to effects
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Party system base
- 2 Microphones (attached 80" cord)
- Microphone tripod stand
- Device cradle
- Wireless remote control
- 58" Power cable (C7 unpolarized)
- Locking knob
- One AAA battery
- Two 6" strips of Velcro
- Quickstart guide
- Voice Effects sheet
- Safety and warnings
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Singsation Main Stage is an all-in-one karaoke system that includes a Bluetooth mixer/speakers, 2 microphones, and an adjustable stand; combining light, sound, and voice effects while delivering dynamic full-range audio along with a light show. The Singsation is ideal for solo performances, parties, and outdoor entertainment.
Bluetooth: The Singsation Main Stage can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet, letting you sing along to your favorite tunes. When the unit is first powered on, the Bluetooth LED will blink, indicating it's ready to pair. After selecting Singsation from your device, the Bluetooth LED will go solid and the unit is ready to stream music. A quick double-press of the Power button will put the unit into Pairing mode.
Microphone: Included with the Singsation Main Stage are 2 wired dynamic microphones. Their built-in 80" cord allows plenty of room to move around while singing and the mics feature a convenient On/Off switch. Two strips of Velcro are provided for securing the microphone cable to the stand.
Inputs: Along with streaming music from a Bluetooth device, the Singsation includes a 3.5mm Line Input for plugging a portable player directly into the Main Stage side panel. Each side panel includes a 1/4" microphone input for plugging in the included microphones, allowing two people to sing at the same time. A 3.5mm Line Out is provided for running the main signal to an outboard amplifier or powered speaker system.
Speakers: Sound from the Main Stage is provided by 4 stereo drivers and 2 passive bass radiators, all housed in a ported enclosure and powered by a 40 watt amplifier, for room filling karaoke sound.
Light Show: The Singsation Main Stage includes 34 individual RGB LEDs and a single RGB "light ball" for ceiling-filling light shows, with up to 25 display options. The lighting can be set for a single color or to cycle through different colors with various flashing patterns to accompany your music.
Main Stage Controls:
- Power: Pressing and holding this button powers the Singsation Main Stage on/off. A quick double-press puts the unit in Pairing mode.
- Master Volume: This control adjusts the combined volume of both mic inputs and the music.
- Music Volume: Adjusts the volume of the playback music, both Aux and Bluetooth.
- Mic Volume: Adjusts the volume of both Mic 1 and Mic 2 input signals.
- Echo (Off, Low, Max): Adjusts the amount of Echo added to the Mic inputs.
- Voice Effects Dial: Cycles through the 60 available voice effects such as Paging, Performance, Barbershop Quartet, Harmonizing Munchkin, Chipmunk, Baritone, Alien, and more.
- Sound Effects pedal: Plays one of the 10 Sound Effects such as Air Horn, Cheers, DJ Scratch, Applause, and more.
- Light Effects pedal: Cycles through the 25 different multi-color light modes including Party, Pulse, Breathe, Chill, Dance, and more. These will vary from a constant color to different colors pulsing, fading, and flashing at different intervals.
- Light Color: This button works in conjunction with the Lighting Effects pedal, with each press changing the lighting to a different color or colors depending on what Light Effect is selected.
- Display: Shows the currently selected Vocal Effect.
- 1, 2, and 3 Preset buttons: These 3 buttons are used for storing and recalling your favorite Voice Effects.
- Music Vocal Reducer button: This can reduce or remove vocals from your playback music, but doesn't affect the Mic input signal.
- Mic In: Each side-panel of the Main Stage includes a 1/4" Mic In jack for plugging in the 2 included microphones.
- USB Charging: A USB port (Type-A, 2.0) is provided for charging a smartphone or tablet (audio playback not supported).
- Line In: This 3.5mm audio jack can be used for playback from a portable audio device. The speaker automatically switches to this input when a plug is inserted and will switch off the Bluetooth function.
- Line Out: This 3.5mm jack can be used to output the main sound to an outboard amp or powered speaker.
Wireless Remote: The included wireless IR remote control can be used to operate the Main Stage remotely, and includes controls for most of the main functions that can be done from the Main Stage itself.
Stand: The Singsation Main Stage includes an adjustable tripod stand for both your Bluetooth device and one microphone. The telescoping stand, which includes 2 twist-locks for height adjustment, sits inside the tripod base and attaches to the device cradle with a locking knob. The device cradle height can be adjusted from 22" up to 59" above floor level. The 7" wide device cradle is large enough to accommodate just about any smartphone or tablet and features a built-in holder for the one microphone.
- Party Base: Width - 17.0", Height - 7.0", Depth - 12.375"
- Stand: Adjustable cradle height from 22" to 59" above floor level.
- Device Cradle Dimensions: Width - 7.0", Height - 7.0"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
The Singstation does not display lyrics. It comes with a built-in cradle to hold your tablet or smartphone which you'll use to display a Karaoke app or or streaming music/video source. [ Ryan Nov 21, 2018 ] Staff