About the SiriusXM SXWBR1-D
Select your shows from your seat
This handy remote lets you operate your SiriusXM SXWB1V1 TOUR satellite/streaming radio without leaving your seat. You can change channels, browse categories, initiate voice searches, and more from wherever you happen to be relaxing. It comes with a CR 2032 battery and has a locking battery cover.
- remote control for SiriusXM TOUR dock and play radios
- change channels, browse categories, initiate voice searches, and more
- locking battery cover
- CR 2032 battery included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SXWBR1-D
What's in the box:
- Remote control for SiriusXM Tour radio
- CR2032 battery (installed)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SiriusXM SXWBR1-D
Overview: The SXWBR1-D remote control is designed specifically for use with the SiriusXM Tour Radio. It allows you to operate the radio from a distance. It also works with the SiriusXM Dock & Play Home Kit (DH4). The remote is covered by a 12-month limited warranty. The remote is 4-3/4" long and 1-7/16" wide, and weighs just over 2 ounces, including battery.
Functionality: The 27-button handheld Tour remote control allows you to perform a wide variety of functions, including change channels, browse categories, and initiate voice searches. The remote features the following buttons:
- Power: Turns Tour Radio on or off
- Channel Up/Channel Down: The "< CH" and "CH >" buttons let you tune to the next available channel in descending or ascending order.
- Voice Search (microphone): Voice Search lets you tune a channel or search for content on the radio. After pressing the Voice Search button, speak a command, such as Search, Play, Find, Go To, Tune, Listen To, Open, etc, along with the name of your channel, artist, song, sports team, or other search term. (Voice Search is internet-based, and only works when Tour is connect to the internet via Wi-Fi.)
- Arrows (Up, Down, Left, Right) + Select: The directional arrows let you navigate through menus or channel/category lists. The Select button confirms your selection.
- Favorites (Star): The Favorites button displays a list of your favorite channels, sports teams, Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora, and On Demand shows that you have saved.
- Home: Pressing the Home button returns the display to the the Now Playing screen from any other screen.
- Categories: Displays the SiriusXM channels and On Demand content in categories.
- Rewind: Tap to rewind one song or segment. Tap and hold to continuously rewind.
- Play/Pause: Lets you pause or play audio, depending upon which button is displayed on the screen.
- Fast Forward: When the Fast Forward button is shown on the display, you can tap to fast forward one song or segment, or tap and hold to continuously fast forward. If the Fast Forward button is not shown, and "Live" is displayed, the button has no function.
- Number Pad (0-9): In Direct Tune mode, you can enter the desired channel number on the number pad.
- Jump: Lets you jump between the currently tuned channel and the immediate previously tuned channel.
- Settings: Displays additional selections, such as Personalized Stations Powered by Pandora, For You recommendations, listener preferences, and radio settings.
Battery: The SiriusXM Tour remote is powered by a user-replaceable CR 2032 coin cell battery (installed).