About the SiriusXM Wi-Fi Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3)
The SiriusXM content you love, at home
The SiriusXM content you love, at home
Ever find yourself sitting in the driveway to catch the end of a Howard Stern interview or an awesome tune on SiriusXM? The Wi-Fi Sound Station streams your favorite satellite radio shows over your home network, so you can turn off the car and go inside. You can even catch the beginning of whatever program you're tuning in, using the handy Restart Show function.
This compact radio works great on a nightstand or bedside table. Its built-in clock has five independent alarms that let you wake to your choice of channels. The bright, backlit display lets you see what you're listening to and makes it easy to navigate SiriusXM's wide selection of content.
- SiriusXM tabletop radio lets you play all your favorite channels
- Restart Show function lets you catch the beginning of your currently tuned program
- On Demand function lets you listen to previously aired content (available with some subscription packages)
- alarm clock function with 5 independent alarms and snooze
- built-in Wi-Fi
- backlit color display
- remote control
- 3.5mm minijack aux input for connecting an external source
- 3.5mm minijack headphone output
- RCA line output for connecting to a receiver or other home audio equipment
- USB connection for optional wired Ethernet adapter, sold separately
- AC power adapter
- 10-1/2"W x 5-3/4"H x 5-5/8"D
- weight: 3 lbs.
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GDISXTTR3
What's in the box:
- SiriusXM Sound Station
- AC power adapter (attached 59" DC cord)
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
SiriusXM Wi-Fi Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SiriusXM Wi-Fi Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3)
MaxxAudio Technology: The SiriusXM Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3) lets you enjoy powerful, full-range sound with integrated MaxxAudio technology and adjustable equalizer. You can tailor the equalization of the Sound Station to adjust for room acoustics and your listening preferences. You can set bass and treble, or you can select a profile such as Rock, Jazz, etc.
WiFi Certified: The SiriusXM Sound Station uses a 2.4GHz WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) wireless connection to connect to your network router and ISP (internet service provider). There is an optional USB-to-Ethernet adapter available from SiriusXM that allows for a wired network connection. The Sound Station must be connected to your network router and ISP in order to enjoy SiriusXM Radio.
SiriusXM Streaming Radio: The SiriusXM Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3) allows you to listen to all of the channels (300+) on your SiriusXM subscription package using a wireless WiFi network and internet connection. From the comfort of your home or office, you can enjoy your favorite commercial-free music, plus the best sports, news, talk and entertainment from SiriusXM Radio.
- On-Demand Content: You'll get access the complete SiriusXM library of exclusive on-demand programming that has previously aired or is currently playing.
- Customized Content with MyMix: You can customize music and comedy channels to your personal taste with the MyMix feature, so you hear more of what you like.
- Pause, Rewind, & Replay: You'll be able to pause, rewind and replay live SiriusXM Radio. When listening to a live SiriusXM Radio station, you can rewind up to the past 5 hours of content that aired on that station.
- Presets (Favorites): You can select 10 of your favorite SiriusXM Radio stations or channels and store them as presets for easy access.
- Recents & Recommended: The unit will provide you with a list of the recent stations you have listened to, as well as recommend stations based on your listening history.
Note: The Sound Station works exclusively with a SiriusXM Streaming Package. You can add streaming to your existing SiriusXM subscription (additional fees will apply), or subscribe only to a SiriusXM streaming package.
Personalized Radio Stations from Pandora: With SiriusXM's Streaming Platinum Package, you'll also get personalized internet radio stations from Pandora.
Aux Input: The SiriusXM Sound Station is outfitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connecting an external audio source device, like a smartphone or tablet with a headphone output.
Line Output: The SiriusXM Sound Station is also equipped with a stereo RCA line output, so you can listen to your favorite SiriusXM Radio stations through an existing sound system featuring an analog input.
Headphone Out: A 3.5mm headphone output lets you listen privately to your favorite SiriusXM radio stations and podcasts on a set of headphones. When a set of headphones is plugged in, the SiriusXM Sound Stations' built-in speaker will be muted.
Large Color Display: The SiriusXM Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR) features a large front-panel color display that lets you view channel and station identification, song/artist/album information, as well as album art. There are three different backlight modes (Active, Inactive, and Standby) that you can adjust the brightness independently from 0-19.
Clock, Alarm, & Timers: The SiriusXM Sound Station is equipped with a built-in clock that offers alarm and timer functions. The clock can be set to 12-hour or 24-hour format. You can set multiple alarms, sleep, and snooze timers. The Sound Station has 5 alarm clocks, each of which can be configured independently. When an alarm sounds, pressing the "SLEEP/SNOOZE" button will silence the alarm for 10 minutes, or you can select a custom amount of time. After the snooze time elapses, the alarm will sound again. The Sleep Timer automatically turns the Sound Station off after a period of time as you fall asleep. The period of time can be set up to 24 hours.
Front-Panel & Remote Control: The SiriusXM Sound Station offers front-panel and remote control. You can access most functions from both the front-panel and remote. The remote also offers a numeric keypad for direct station tuning.
AC Power Adapter: The included AC power adapter features an attached 59" cord and plugs into the back of the Sound Station and an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).
Note: The SiriusXM WiFi Sound Station (GDI-SXTTR3) is not battery powered.
Mounting Options: The SiriusXM Sound Station simply sits on top of a tabletop, desk, counter or shelf. The speaker system is not wall-mountable.
Firmware Updates: SiriusXM may occasionally update the software for the Sound Station and it is recommended that you always update the software when new software becomes available. The Sound Station will automatically check for software updates when you turn it on, but you also can manually check for any available software updates. Check siriusxm.com for any updated documentation associated with a software update.
6 questions already asked