About the MTX F-150C-09A ThunderForm
Massive MTX bass
Massive MTX bass
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers — you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. ThunderForm enclosures fill the nooks and crannies of your vehicle with low tones that stand out, but their factory look blends right in.
Built to rock your ride
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. Each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle, so you get great bass without losing any space. The MDF enclosure with its aviation-grade carpet covering curbs unwanted resonances from your sub, so you'll hear bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
The amp's built-in
This rugged MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" Terminator subwoofer and a cool-running Class D amp that puts out 250 watts RMS. It mounts under the rear seat of your Ford Super Crew truck. The enclosure is seamless and airtight, with the correct internal volume to yield optimum bass response from the subwoofer.
- custom-fit powered subwoofer
- enclosure fits under rear seat
- special-design 10" Terminator subwoofer
- built-in Class-D amplifier (250 watts RMS)
- rugged MDF enclosure with aviation-grade carpet covering
- frequency response: 39-150 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- 20' power harness included
- dimensions: 28-3/4"L x 7-7/8"H x 14-1/4"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F-150C-09A
What's in the box:
- Amplified ThunderForm enclosure loaded with a single 10" Terminator subwoofer and an integrated 250 watt amplifier
- Wired remote
- Wiring harness (20' power / 3' ground / 15' remote)
- 5' High-level input harness
- Fuse holder with 30A ATC fuss
- 2 Ring terminals
- Installation Instructions
MTX F-150C-09A ThunderForm reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX F-150C-09A ThunderForm
Vehicle Compatibility: This ThunderForm custom-fit, amplified, pre-loaded enclosure is designed specifically to fit the 2009-2015 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab pickup truck.
Mounting Location: Then enclosure mounts under the rear bench seat without taking up any usable interior space.
Enclosure: The Thunderform enclosure is made from durable MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), that resists flexing and dampens resonance, and covered in aviation grade carpet.
Single 10" Terminator Subwoofer: The MTX enclosure comes loaded with single 10" MTX Terminator series subwoofer that's perfectly matched to the enclosure and amplifier.
Class D Amplifier: The enclosure contains a built-in 250-watt Class D (digital) amplifier that allows RCA or speaker-level input. The amplifier is highly efficient and designed specifically for use with the subwoofer in the enclosure.
Built-in Low-pass Filter: The low-pass filter frequency can be varied from 50 to 150 Hz for a seamless transition between the output of this unit and that of the other speakers in the vehicle.
External Bass Control: The external bass control allows you to adjust the bass level from anywhere in the vehicle.
Auto Turn-On Feature: When the speaker level inputs are used, the system will automatically turn on and off with the radio.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used, unless the remote turn-on lead is connected.
The MTX F-150C-09A ThunderForm replaces these items
- rugged enclosure fits under rear seat
- special-design Terminator 10" woofer
- Class D 200-watt amplifier
6 questions already asked