About the MTX AWBTSW
Switch on, rock out
Switch on, rock out
Sometimes, you don't have room for a receiver. Sometimes, you don't need it. This very cool Bluetooth receiver/control unit from MTX Audio is ideal for your UTV or boat, because it fits into a standard rocker switch location and lets you connect your devices using either Bluetooth or the rear 3.5mm auxiliary input. You can even switch between the two.
Designed for off-road use, the AWBTSW pairs easily with your devices and can switch to AUX mode by touching one of the big, easy-to-use (even with gloves) buttons. It's backlit, too, so it's easy to read, day or night. The MTX Audio AWBTSW comes with the power, ground, and output connections you'll need to make this switch the center of your off-road or marine audio system. There's also a 3.5mm line out to connect to an amplifier.
- replaces head unit and works with any amplifier
- fits into a standard rocker switch opening
- made for off-road and marine use
- weatherized rubber buttons (IP65 rating)
- buttons are backlit for day or night use
- built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- hassle-free pairing
- 3.5 mm rear panel aux input
- rear panel amplifier output
- includes power, ground, and output connections
- dimensions: 1-15/16"H x 1"W x 2-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AWBTSW
What's in the box:
- Rocker switch w/ attached 21" bare-ended power/ground/remote wires and 3.5mm audio In and Out jacks (inline 1A ATC fuse)
- Owner's manual
MTX AWBTSW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX AWBTSW
Overview: The MTX AWBTSW is an all-in-one source unit lets you play audio, via Bluetooth or 3.5mm Auxiliary input, through your radio's auxiliary input or aftermarket amplifier and speakers. Designed to mount in a standard Carling rocker switch location, the AWBTSW features large rubberized, illuminated buttons that are easy to use riding or wearing gloves.
Bluetooth: The AWBTSW features Bluetooth v4.0 and is compatible with most Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, and portable players. After initial pairing, the AWBTSW will automatically connect to that device when in range and powered on. When in Bluetooth mode, the buttons will be backlit in blue.
Auxiliary Input: A 3.5mm (1/8") stereo input is provided on a 21" extension cable, letting you play audio from any portable audio device's headphone output. When the unit is in Aux mode, the buttons will be backlit red.
Audio Output: A 21" Main Out cable features a female 3.5mm jack for passing the Bluetooth or Auxiliary signals to an aux input on a radio or directly to an amplifier or amplified speakers.
Controls: The AWBTSW features rubberized, weather-proof, buttons that carry an IP65 rating and are easy to use when wearing gloves. Controls include; Volume Up/Down, Track Forward/Backwards, Power, Play/Pause, and Mode (MTX logo). Its low profile design allows it to snap into a standard Carling-style switch opening, commonly found in most automobiles and off-road vehicles.
Wiring: The AWBTSW includes a 21" integrated bundle of wires that include the following:
- Red: Switched +12VDC power
- Black: Ground
- Blue: Remote Out for triggering external equipment
- Aux-In: 3.5mm stereo input
- Main Out: 3.5mm stereo output
- Width: 1.0"
- Height: 1.875"
- Module Depth: 2.750"
- Depth (Incl. Wire): 3.375"
- Minimum Mounting Depth: 2.50"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked