About the MTX Amplified ThunderForms
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. ThunderForm enclosures fill the nooks and crannies of your vehicle with low tones that stand out, but their factory look blends right in.
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. Each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle, so you get great bass without losing any space. The high-density polyethylene resin enclosure curbs unwanted resonances from your sub, so you'll hear bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
This molded MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" FPR subwoofer modified especially for amplified Thunderforms, along with a specially-designed amp that puts out 200 watts of power. It installs in your 2000-06 Ford F-250 Super Duty or F-350 Crew cab pickup behind the rear bench seat. Your factory jack stays in its original location, but you'll have to move the tools under the passenger side of the enclosure. Hardware is included.
- custom-fit powered subwoofer
- enclosure fits behind rear seat of 2000-06 Ford F-250 Super Duty or F-350 Crew
- FPR 10" subwoofer
- built-in 200-watt RMS amplifier
- high-density polyethylene enclosure
- variable low-pass filter (50-150 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F250C00BK10A-FPR
MTX Amplified ThunderForms reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX Amplified ThunderForms
The MTX Amplified ThunderForms replaces these items
- rugged black enclosure fits behind back seat
- one special-design Thunder4500 10" woofer
- Class D 225-watt amplifier