About the MTX Amplified ThunderForm
Massive MTX bass
Massive MTX bass
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers – you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. MTX ThunderForm enclosures give you standout bass performance from a custom enclosure that blends right in.
Designed for your 4-door Wrangler JK
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles like the Wrangler so they can design ThunderForms to match the interior acoustics. This ThunderForm blends inconspicuously into your truck (it fits on the driver side rear wheel well), so you get great bass without losing any space. The rugged enclosure is made from MDF with aviation-grade carpet covering to curb resonances, and the airtight enclosure provides the correct internal volume for optimal bass response. You'll get hard-hitting bass from a sub that's tough enough for Jeep duty.
The amp's built-in
This amplified ThunderForm comes equipped with a 10" Terminator sub and a cool-running 250-watt amp that provides optimal power without straining your vehicle's electrical system. A variety of inputs allow easy integration into your vehicle's sound system, and the included 20' power harness makes it a lot easier to get power to the amp.
Soft top installation note: When this sub is installed, your soft top will not fold flat, as it rests on the enclosure. You can buy 3" spacers and 3.5" 1/4-20 bolts with security heads to move the enclosure away from the side of the Jeep, allowing the top to lay flat.
- custom-fit powered subwoofer
- enclosure fits on driver side rear wheel well
- special-design 10" Terminator subwoofer
- built-in Class D amplifier (250 watts RMS)
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) enclosure with aviation-grade carpet
- frequency response: 34-140 Hz
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- external bass control and 20' power harness included
- 16-5/16"H x 17-3/4"W x 6-9/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # J-WRANGLER-07A
More details on the MTX Amplified ThunderForm