About the MTX Magnum Audio MB210SP Magna Bass Package
Big bass at a nice price
Big bass at a nice price
This MTX Magnum Audio package offers a great way to add bottom-end punch to your vehicle without putting a strain on your wallet. It includes two subs in a ported enclosure, along with a matching amp — just add wiring for high-impact bass with all your favorite tunes.
Style and substance
The ported enclosure grabs attention with its embroidered Magnum logo, and heavy-duty black carpet protects the 5/8" particle board from dents and scratches. The two 8-ohm 10" subs feature durable polypropylene cones, and they're wired together to one pair of spring post terminals for 4-ohm total impedance.
The Magna Bass mono amplifier delivers 250 watts RMS to the two subs, and you can adjust the built-in low-pass filter and bass boost to get maximum performance in your vehicle.
- package includes one Magna Bass MB212P mono amplifier and one dual 10" ported enclosure loaded with two 10" Magnum subwoofers.
Magna Bass MB212P mono amplifier:
- mono amplifier: 250 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1,000 watts peak
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB boost at 40 Hz)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- preamp-level outputs
- thermal, overload, and short protection
- fuse rating: 20A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 10-3/4"W x 2-3/16"H x 9-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Magnum ported dual 10" enclosure:
- 5/8" particle-board construction with aviation-grade carpet
- two Magnum 10" 8-ohm subwoofers wired for 4-ohm impedance
- poly cone with large-roll foam surround
- frequency response: 20-300 Hz
- power range (each): 50-200 watts RMS
- dimensions: 28-1/8"W x 12-15/16"H x 13-1/8"D1 x 9-3/4"D2
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MB210SP
What's in the box:
- Mono amplifier
- Two 20A ATO fuses (one installed)
- 11" Speaker level input harness
- Four 3/4" Mounting screws
- 4 Flat washers
- 4 Split lock washers
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Hatchback style subwoofer enclosure loaded with two 10" woofers
- Wiring Instructions
- Warranty Card
- MAGNUM logo decal
More details on the MTX Magnum Audio MB210SP Magna Bass Package
Overview: The Magnum MB210SP Amplifier and Subwoofer Enclosure Package includes a mono subwoofer amplifier and a hatchback enclosure loaded with two 10" woofers.
Dual 10" Subwoofer Enclosure: The tuned, pressure tested, slot-ported enclosure features rugged 5/8" particle board construction wrapped in aviation grade carpet. The enclosure is loaded with two 10-inch, 8-ohm woofers with poly cones and large roll rubber surrounds. The dual 10" subwoofer enclosure features spring post input terminals (one pair) on the rear panel that will accept pin connectors, single and dual banana plugs, and bare wire up to 10 gauge. The two 8-ohm woofers are wired in parallel to present a 4-ohm load at the enclosure's speaker terminals. The dual 10" subwoofer enclosure provides a frequency response of 20 to 300 Hz.
Mono Amplifier: The mono amplifier is rated at 250 Watts RMS at 4-ohms. The amplifier features a pair of RCA level inputs as well as a high-level input via the supplied speaker-level harness. The amplifier also includes a pair of preamp-outputs so you can connect another amplifier without having to run a second pair of RCA cables back to your headunit. The amplifier incorporates low-pass and high-pass crossovers, and can also be operated full-range. The low-pass and high-pass crossovers are continuously adjustable from 50-250Hz. In addition the amplifier features an adjustable bass boost from 0 to 18 dB at 40Hz. The amplifier utilizes thermal, overload, and short protection circuitry to protect the amplifier and the connected woofers. The amplifier features one pair of set-screw speaker terminal outputs that will accept up to 10 gauge wire. The amplifier's power and ground set-screw terminals will accept up to 8 gauge wire, while the remote turn-on lead set-screw terminal will accept up to 10 gauge wire. The amplifier is equipped with a 20A ATO fuse.
Note: For this system the amplifier's crossover should be set to low-pass.
Dual 10" Subwoofer Enclosure:
- Width: 28.125"
- Height: 12.9375"
- Depth 1: 13.125"
- Depth 2: 9.75"
- Width: 10.75"
- Height: 2.182"
- Depth: 9.121"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
33 questions already asked