About the MTX MUDSYS31
Big sound from a compact ATV system
Big sound from a compact ATV system
Who says you can't enjoy great sound in your side-by-side? Not the audio experts at MTX. The MUDYSYS31 amplified sound system is designed specifically for off-road vehicle use, with rugged construction, built-in Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, and plenty of power.
Four 6-1/2" speakers and 140 watts RMS
Designed to fit onto roll cages with diameters between 1-3/4" and 2", this all-weather system includes four 6-1/2" full-range speakers and a built-in 140-watt amplifier. With Bluetooth streaming, a USB port, and an AUX input, you can listen to your music any way you want to. The built-in AM/FM tuner keeps you posted on the latest sports, news, and weather.
Fits in the Polaris RZR XP1000 or RZR XP900
The MUDYSYS31 comes with all the hardware you'll need to mount it on an ATV with inside cage dimensions of 32-1/4" to 38-3/4" — MTX has checked this system for fit in the Polaris RZR XP1000 or RZR XP900 (with factory roll cages). To make installation even easier, it's prewired with power, ground, and accessory wires to connect to your electrical system. It also comes with an LED dome light and cargo nets.
- all-terrain Bluetooth® amplified sound system
- a great choice for your Polaris RZR XP1000 or XP900
- four water-resistant 35-watt 6-1/2" speakers
- total power rating: 140 watts RMS (280 watts peak)
- designed for all-weather, off-road use
- built-in Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- AM/FM radio with U.S. and European bands
- inputs: USB and 3.5mm AUX
- integrated wiring harness with power, ground, and accessory wires
- built-in digital clock
- LED dome light and cargo nets included
- fits roll cages with diameters between 1-3/4" and 2" and interior measurements of 32-1/4" to 38-3/4"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MUDSYS31
What's in the box:
- All-terrain soundbar speaker w/ integrated mounting brackets (attached 9.5' wiring harness)
- Fuse holder
- 15A ATC fuse
- 2 Ring terminals (red/black)
- 2 Rubber pads
- Owner's Manual
MTX MUDSYS31 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX MUDSYS31
Outdoor Recreational Vehicle (ORV) Sound Bar: The MTX MUDSYS31 is an outdoor, weather-resistant, and super-rugged sound bar speaker that is designed to deliver exceptional audio quality to a wide-range of outdoor recreation vehicles.
Speaker & Amplifier Section: This all-weather system includes four coaxial speakers with 6.5" woofers and 1" tweeters that work in conjunction with an integrated 280W (Peak) power amplifier. You can adjust the following audio settings to tailor the sound to your taste in music.
- Preset EQ: The MUDSYS31 offers 4 EQ presets - Flat, Classic, Pop, and Rock.
- Bass & Treble: You can also adjust the sound bar's bass & treble manually.
- Loudness: A loudness function will boost the speaker's low frequencies at lower volumes.
Variety Of Sources: The MUDSYS31 sound bar speaker system offers Bluetooth music streaming, built-in AM/FM tuner, a USB port, and Aux input.
- Bluetooth Music Streaming: The integrated Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music directly from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or other Bluetooth compatible device to the MUDSYS31. You can operate basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the sound bar's front-panel controls.
- AM/FM Radio: The sound bar features a built-in AM/FM tuner with US and European tuning.
- USB Port: The sound bar's USB (type-A) port allows for playback of an external USB mass storage class device (like a thumbdrive) through the speaker system. Playback controls included Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Fast Forward/Rewind. Phones and other devices can be charged when connected through the USB port.
- Aux Input: The MUDSYS31 is fitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connection of almost any portable audio device that features a headphone jack or analog audio output.
RCA Output: The MTX sound bar speaker's stereo RCA output allows you to integrate an external amplifier and subwoofer if desired or to go out to another sound bar speaker for even greater sound coverage.
Front-Panel Controls: The MTX sound bar features front-panel controls which allow you to power on/off the speaker, select source inputs, turn the volume up/down, adjust EQ settings, and operate basic playback and search functions of connected Bluetooth devices, inserted USB devices, and built-in AM/FM tuner.
Rugged Enclosure: This all-in-one, all-terrain unit features an extremely rugged enclosure that is capable of withstanding the wind, sun, and rain, while ensuring that you can enjoy your music wherever you and your ORV goes.
LCD w/ Clock: The MTX Audio MUDSYS31 features an LCD with clock.
Mounting Options: The MUDSYS31 sound bar will mount to a variety of roll cages with an inside measurement of 32.25"-38.75" and have a diameter between 1.75"- 2". Verified to fit with the following ORVs that feature a standard factory roll cage.
- Polaris RZR XP1000
- Polaris RZR XP9000
Wiring Harness: The unit has an integrated wiring harness that includes a power, ground, and accessory wire that are designed to connect to the vehicle's battery providing it power. The wiring harness is 9.5', but can be cut to fit the individual vehicle.
- Yellow Constant Power Wire: The yellow wire is designed to be connected to the positive (+) terminal on the vehicle's battery using one of the included ring terminals. The included 15A fuse and fuse holder should be attached to the yellow wire no more than 18" from the battery to protect against damage or injury if a short in the wire were to occur.
- Red Accessory Wire: The red accessory wire needs to be connected to the accessory switch. This ensures that the unit powers on when the vehicle is On and powers Off when the vehicle is not being used.
- Black Ground Wire: The black wire is designed to be connected to the negative (-) terminal on the vehicle's battery using the second included ring terminal.
4 questions already asked