About the MTX MUDYSYS41
Awesome sound for your ATV
Four speakers and a 280-watt amp
Awesome sound for your ATV
Who says you can't enjoy great sound when you're out for a ride in your side-by-side ATV? Not the audio experts at MTX. They created the MUDYSYS41 amplified sound system specifically for off-road vehicle use, with rugged construction, built-in Bluetooth connectivity, and all the power you need to enjoy your tunes while you're out on the trail.
Designed to fit onto roll cages with diameters between 1-3/4" and 2", this all-weather system includes four 6-1/2" full-range speakers and a built-in 280-watt amplifier. With Bluetooth streaming, a USB port, and an AUX input, you can listen to your music any way you want to. The built-in AM/FM tuner keeps you posted on the latest sports, news, and weather.
Installation made easier
The MUDYSYS41 system comes with all the hardware you'll need to mount it on an ATV with inside cage dimensions of 43" to 49-1/2". To make installation even easier, it's prewired with power, ground, and accessory wires to connect to your electrical system. It also comes with an LED dome light and cargo nets.
- all-terrain Bluetooth® amplified sound system
- four water-resistant 35-watt 6-1/2" speakers
- total power rating: 140 watts RMS (280 watts peak)
- designed for all-weather, off-road use
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- AM/FM radio with U.S. and European bands
- inputs: USB and 3.5mm AUX
- integrated wiring harness with power, ground, and accessory wires
- built-in digital clock
- fits roll cages with diameters between 1-3/4" and 2" and interior measurements of 43" to 49.5"
- LED dome light and cargo nets included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MUDYSYS41
What's in the box:
- All-terrain soundbar speaker w/ integrated mounting brackets (attached 9.5' wiring harness)
- Fuse holder
- 15A ATC fuse
- 2 Ring terminals (red/black)
- 2 Rubber pads
- Owner's Manual
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
MTX MUDYSYS41 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX MUDYSYS41
Outdoor Recreational Vehicle (ORV) Sound Bar: The MTX MUDSYS41 is an outdoor, weather-resistant, and super-rugged sound bar speaker that is designed to deliver exceptional audio quality to a wide-range of outdoor recreation vehicles.
Speaker & Amplifier Section: This all-weather system includes four coaxial speakers with 6.5" woofers and 1" tweeters that work in conjunction with an integrated 280W (Peak) power amplifier. You can adjust the following audio settings to tailor the sound to your taste in music.
- Preset EQ: The MUDSYS41 offers 4 EQ presets - Flat, Classic, Pop, and Rock.
- Bass & Treble: You can also adjust the sound bar's bass & treble manually.
- Loudness: A loudness function will boost the speaker's low frequencies at lower volumes.
Variety Of Sources: The MUDSYS41 sound bar speaker system offers Bluetooth music streaming, built-in AM/FM tuner, a USB port, and Aux input.
- Bluetooth Music Streaming: The integrated Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music directly from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or other Bluetooth compatible device to the MUDSYS41. You can operate basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the sound bar's front-panel controls.
- AM/FM Radio: The sound bar features a built-in AM/FM tuner with US and European tuning.
- USB Port: The sound bar's USB (type-A) port allows for playback of an external USB mass storage class device (like a thumbdrive) through the speaker system. Playback controls included Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, and Fast Forward/Rewind. Phones and other devices can be charged when connected through the USB port.
- Aux Input: The MUDSYS41 is fitted with a 3.5mm Aux input for connection of almost any portable audio device that features a headphone jack or analog audio output.
RCA Output: The MTX sound bar speaker's stereo RCA output allows you to integrate an external amplifier and subwoofer if desired or to go out to another sound bar speaker for even greater sound coverage.
Front-Panel Controls: The MTX sound bar features front-panel controls which allow you to power on/off the speaker, select source inputs, turn the volume up/down, adjust EQ settings, and operate basic playback and search functions of connected Bluetooth devices, inserted USB devices, and built-in AM/FM tuner.
Rugged Enclosure: This all-in-one, all-terrain unit features an extremely rugged enclosure that is capable of withstanding the wind, sun, and rain, while ensuring that you can enjoy your music wherever you and your ORV goes.
Storage Pouches: To front-mounted mesh pouches give you a convenient spot to store your portable audio device.
LCD w/ Clock: The MTX Audio MUDSYS41 features an LCD with clock.
Mounting Options: The MUDSYS41 sound bar will mount to a variety of roll cages with an inside measurement of 43.0"-49.5" and have a diameter between 1.75"- 2". Verified fit with the following ORVs that feature a standard factory roll cage.
- Can-Am (Maverick, Commander)
- Honda (Big Red)
- John Deere (XUV, RSX)
Wiring Harness: The unit has an integrated wiring harness that includes a power, ground, and accessory wire that are designed to connect to the vehicle's battery providing it power. The wiring harness is 9.5', but can be cut to fit the individual vehicle.
- Yellow Constant Power Wire: The yellow wire is designed to be connected to the positive (+) terminal on the vehicle's battery using one of the included ring terminals. The included 15A fuse and fuse holder should be attached to the yellow wire no more than 18" from the battery to protect against damage or injury if a short in the wire were to occur.
- Red Accessory Wire: The red accessory wire needs to be connected to the accessory switch. This ensures that the unit powers on when the vehicle is On and powers Off when the vehicle is not being used.
- Black Ground Wire: The black wire is designed to be connected to the negative (-) terminal on the vehicle's battery using the second included ring terminal.
1 question already asked