About the MTX ThunderForm
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. ThunderForm enclosures fill the nooks and crannies of your vehicle with low tones that stand out, but their factory look blends right in.
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. Each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle, so you get great bass without losing any space. The high-density polyethylene resin enclosure curbs unwanted resonances from your sub, so you'll hear bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
This molded MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" Terminator subwoofer, and mounts on the driver side in the trunk of your 1995-99 Dodge/Plymouth Neon, and does not interfere with access to your spare tire. The enclosure is seamless and airtight, with the correct internal volume to yield optimum bass response from the subwoofer. For the ultimate in thundering bass, drive one with an MTX Thunder amplifier.
- custom-fit subwoofer
- rugged enclosure fits in trunk
- one 10" 4-ohm Terminator subwoofer
- high-density polyethylene enclosure
- power range 50-200W RMS
- frequency response 41-150 Hz
- dimensions: 13-3/8"W x 16-3/8"H x 27-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NEON10BK-TN
What's in the box:
- Black amplified ThunderForm enclosure loaded with one 10" Terminator subwoofer
- External bass control (EBC)
- Wiring harness (20' power lead/3' ground lead and 3' remote turn-on lead)
- Mounting hardware
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the MTX ThunderForm
Vehicle-Specific Custom Enclosure: This preloaded enclosure mounts in trunk (on driver side) in a 1995-1999 Dodge Neon (2-or 4-door). It does not interfere with access to the spare tire.
Note: Please refer to the Crutchfield Vehicle Selector to confirm fit for your vehicle.
Molded Enclosure: The molded, high-density polyethylene resin enclosure resists flexing and dampens resonance. The enclosure is sealed for tight, accurate bass performance.
Class D Amplifier: The enclosure contains a built-in 200-watt Class D (digital) amplifier that allows RCA or speaker-level input. The amplifier is highly efficient and designed specifically for use with the subwoofer in the enclosure.
- Built-in Low-pass Filter: The low-pass filter frequency can be varied from 50 to 150 Hz for a seamless transition between the output of this unit and that of the other speakers in the vehicle.
- Auto Turn-On Feature: When the speaker level inputs are used, the system will automatically turn on and off with the radio.
Note: The auto turn-on feature does not operate when the preamp level inputs are used, unless the remote turn-on lead is connected.
External Bass Control: The external bass control allows you to adjust the bass level from the comfort of the driver seat.
10" Woofer: This enclosure comes loaded with one 10" (4-ohm) MTX Terminator woofer.
Binding Posts: The enclosure has one set of gold-plated binding posts that will accept bare wire, pin connectors, spade lugs, and banana plugs.
- Powered Screwdriver
- Wire Cutters
- 1/2" Wrench
- Terminal Crimpers