About the MTX ThunderForms
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. But with custom ThunderForm enclosures, you can fill the nooks and crannies of your car, truck, or SUV with low tones that stand out.
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. With "rotational molding," MTX ensures that each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle. They're made of high-density polyethylene resin to curb resonances and deliver bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
This MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" Terminator speaker and mounts behind the driver's seat on the 1995-2003 Chevrolet S-10 or GMC Sonoma, 1995-96 GMC S15, and 1998-00 Isuzu Hombre regular cab truck. The enclosure is seamless and airtight, with the correct internal volume to yield optimum bass response from the subwoofer. For the ultimate in Thundering bass, drive one with an MTX Thunder amp.
- tan high-density polyethylene resin enclosure
- single 10" 4-ohm Terminator subwoofer
- mounts behind the driver's seat
- frequency response 35-150 Hz
- power range 50-200W RMS
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S1010T-TN
What's in the box:
- Tan ThunderForm enclosure loaded with one 10" Terminator subwoofer
- 2 Flat washers
- Two 2" self-tapping screws
- 1 "MTX Audio" sticker
More details on the MTX ThunderForms
Molded Enclosure: The molded, high-density polyethylene resin enclosure resists flexing and dampens resonance.
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System (ALDS): The Asymmetrical Linear Drive System consists of a flat, progressive spider that improves suspension and an extended vented pole piece that smoothes out the cone's linear motion. The result is high output and low distortion.
- Spider Plateau Venting: Heat from the voice coil is vented through metal-mesh covered vents that surround the back of the spider.
- Voice Coil: The voice coil is wound on a high-temperature former to promote high power handling.
- Strontium Ferrite Magnet: The strontium ferrite magnet yields a highly efficient speaker.
1 question already asked