About the Withings Body+
Track your weight for success
Track your weight for success
Did you add a pound (or two, or more) over the holidays? Over the years, those pounds add up, and soon you've got an uphill climb in front of you to get your weight back where it belongs. Tracking your weight on a daily basis is one of the best ways to stay in shape, and the Withings Body+ smart scale makes it easy to do. Step on the Body+ and you'll see a display of your weight trend, plus options to check out fat, muscle, water, and bone mass, so you get a well-rounded look at your body composition.
Body+ gives you confidence that your weight measurements are spot on. It accurately measures weight within .2 pounds, with position control cues to center your body and gravity compensation to adjust for slight gravitational variances around the globe.
Your health mate
Download the Health Mate app for your iOS or Android phone and Body+ will automatically upload your weigh-in data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth®. You can reference your data anytime, so it's easy to stay focused on your personal goals. Health Mate also syncs with Withings watches so you can track activity, heart rate, sleep patterns, and more. Big family? Body+ recognizes up to eight different users.
- measures weight, fat and water percentage, bone and muscle mass
- high-strength tempered glass platform
- on-screen weight trend tracking
- automatic uploads to Health Mate app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (iOS and Android compatible)
- accurate to .2 pounds
- position control and gravity compensation
- recognizes up to 8 different users
- daily weather forecast
- battery life: average of 18 months (4 AAA batteries supplied)
- 2.4" x 1.6" display
- dimensions: 12.8" x 12.8" x 0.9"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3700546702389
What's in the box:
- Wi-Fi weight scale (black)
- 4 Plastic carpet feet
- 4 AAA alkaline batteries (installed)
- Quick Installation Guide
Withings Body+ reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Withings Body+
Overview: The Withings Body+ is a Wi-Fi-enabled Weight and Body Composition scale with a graphical display. Body+ helps you track your weight and monitors your progress. It also calculates your BMI (Body Mass Index), as well as your Body Composition, breaking it down into fat mass, muscle mass, bone mass, and water mass. Because Body+ is connected to Wi-Fi, you can use the weight and body composition data in the free Health Mate app to reach your weight and fitness goals. A total of 8 users can use the scale and track their readings within the Health Mate app. In-app activity tracking and other partner links help you find healthy activities and check how many calories you burn. You can even get a daily weather report when you step on the scale.
Physical Design: The Body+ provides weight measurements from 9 pounds to 396 pounds in 0.2 pound increments. It displays your weight in pounds, kilograms, or the UK's stone and pounds. Body+ features an ultra slim design with a paint-free black satin casing with a 12.8" square high-strength tempered glass platform and four weight sensors. The high-contrast 2.4" x 1.6" (3" diagonally) graphical display (128 x 64 pixels) shows your weight each time you use it. Other screens that can be displayed include Fat Mass, Water, Bone Mass, and Muscle Mass. Its internal memory stores up to 16 readings if the scale cannot be synced wirelessly. Online, you have free and unlimited storage of your weight readings. If connected via Wi-Fi, the scale also displays the day's weather, and if you have a Withings step tracking device (Pulse HR, Steel HR Sport, etc.), you'll see the number of steps you took the previous day. Body+ comes with four stick-on feet that should be installed if your scale is used on carpet. The scale is powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included), with an average battery lifetime of 1-1/2 to 2 years.
Weight Features: The Body+ Weight and Body Composition scale has the following features to help you get accurate results and track your progress:
- Body Composition: Body + uses bioelectric impedance through electrodes on the scale platform to analyze your body composition, so you can get a better idea about your overall fitness. Body composition is broken down into percentages of the following: Bone mass, Muscle Mass, Fat Mass, and Water. For athletes that work out more than 8 hours a week, the special Athlete Mode will perform a more specific Fat Mass calculation.
- Position Control™: Body+ features Position Control™ technology to help you achieve an accurate weight measurement. If your weight isn't evenly distributed on the scale, arrows are displayed to indicate the direction you should lean to stabilize your weight.
- Weight Trend: When you step on the scale, your weight is shown on the display. Body+ automatically recognizes the user based on their weight. (If users have similar weight measurements, you'll be prompted to choose the correct name.) If you have activated the Weight Trend screen, you'll also see a graph showing your last eight measurements, and whether you've gained or lost weight since your last measurement. A detailed graph of your weight history can also be viewed in the Health Mate app.
- Baby Mode: Baby Mode lets you weigh your baby by weighing yourself while holding the baby. To use this mode, you must create a profile for your baby, and enter the height and weight of the baby, then enter your weight while holding the baby. Baby Mode is for infants and children between 7 and 33 pounds.
- Pregnancy Tracker: Body+ and Health Mate can provide an enriching experience for pregnant women, including easy weight tracking, advice and tips throughout the pregnancy. On the Health Mate timeline, pregnant women will receive an overview of the week, with cumulative weight gain, and how it compares to your personalized recommendations. Obstetrician-reviewed health information relevant to the current week of pregnancy will be sent to the user's profile on the app.
Connectivity: Installing Body+ via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz) gives you all of the screens and features available. If you install it using Bluetooth, you'll be limited in the features and screens you can use. During setup, you'll need to enter your birthday, gender, height, and current weight. If you desire, you can enter a target weight, and each time you weigh, the Health Mate app will provide your progress toward your goal. The weather forecast is based on the IP address of the scale, however, it isn't always correct. The app will allow you to change it if the location is incorrect. The Health Mate app is compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 10.0 or later. It works with the Apple watch with watchOS version 3.0 or later. The app is also available for Android devices (version varies with device).