About the Withings Body
A smart scale is a smart investment
A smart scale is a smart investment
Obesity isn't only a public health problem. It can be a very personal one as well. Tracking your weight daily is an important part of being healthy, and the Withings Body smart scale makes it easy to do. Step on the Body and you'll see a display of your weight and your weight trend, so the pounds won't creep up on you.
Track your BMI
Download the Health Mate app for your iOS or Android phone and the Body will automatically upload your weigh-in data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth®. When you complete a simple health profile, Health Mate will let you know your BMI (Body Mass Index) as well.
With the Body scale, you'll know your weight measurements are spot on. It measures weight within .2 pounds and displays position control cues to center your body for an accurate measurement. The Body recognizes up to eight different users and automatically syncs info to the respective Health Mate profile.
- measures weight and BMI
- strong tempered glass platform
- on-screen weight and BMI trend tracking
- automatic uploads to Health Mate app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (iOS and Android compatible)
- accurate to .2 pounds
- position control
- recognizes up to 8 users and syncs info to the Health Mate app
- local weather report
- Baby Mode: check infant's weight as you hold him or her
- battery life: average of 18 months (4 AAA batteries supplied)
- 2.4" x 1.6" display
- dimensions: 12.8" x 12.8" x 0.9"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 3700546702525
What's in the box:
- Wi-Fi weight scale (white)
- 4 Plastic carpet feet
- 4 AAA alkaline batteries (installed)
- Quick Installation Guide
Withings Body reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Withings Body
Overview: The Withings Body is a Wi-Fi-enabled Weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) scale with a graphical display. Body helps you track your weight and monitors your progress. It also calculates your BMI, which is helpful information for your overall health. Because Body is connected to Wi-Fi, you can use the weight and BMI data in the free Health Mate app to reach your weight goals. A total of 8 users can use the scale and track their readings within the Health Mate app. In-app activity tracking and other partner links help you find healthy activities and check how many calories you burn. You can even get a daily weather report when you step on the scale.
Physical Design: The Body provides weight measurements from 9 pounds to 396 pounds in 0.2 pound increments. It displays your weight in pounds, kilograms, or the UK's stone and pounds. Body features an ultra slim design with a paint-free satin white casing with a 12.8" square high-strength tempered glass platform and four weight sensors. The high-contrast 2.4" x 1.6" (3" diagonally) graphical display (128 x 64 pixels) shows your weight and BMI each time you use it. Its internal memory stores up to 16 readings if the scale cannot be synced wirelessly. Online, you have free and unlimited storage of your weight readings. If connected via Wi-Fi, the scale also displays the day's weather, and if you have a Withings step tracking device (Pulse HR, Steel HR Sport, etc.), you'll see the number of steps you took the previous day. Body comes with four stick-on feet that should be installed if your scale is used on carpet. The scale is powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included), with an average battery lifetime of 1-1/2 to 2 years.
Weight Features: The Body Weight and BMI Scale has the following features to help you get accurate results and track your progress:
- Position Control™: Body features Position Control™ technology to help you achieve an accurate weight measurement. If your weight isn't evenly distributed on the scale, arrows are displayed to indicate the direction you should lean to stabilize your weight.
- Weight Trend: When you step on the scale, your weight is shown on the display. Body automatically recognizes the user based on their weight. (If users have similar weight measurements, you'll be prompted to choose the correct name.) If you have activated the Weight Trend screen, you'll also see a graph showing your last eight measurements, and whether you've gained or lost weight since your last measurement. A detailed graph of your weight history can also be viewed in the Health Mate app.
- Baby Mode: Baby Mode lets you weigh your baby by weighing yourself while holding the baby. To use this mode, you must create a profile for your baby, and enter the height and weight of the baby, then enter your weight while holding the baby. Baby Mode is for infants and children between 7 and 33 pounds.
- Pregnancy Mode: Body and Health Mate can provide an enriching experience for pregnant women, including easy weight tracking, advice and tips throughout the pregnancy. On the Health Mate timeline, pregnant women will receive an overview of the week, with cumulative weight gain, and how it compares to your personalized recommendations. Obstetrician-reviewed health information relevant to the current week of pregnancy will be sent to the user's profile on the app.
Connectivity: Installing Body via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz) gives you all of the screens and features available. If you install it using Bluetooth, you'll be limited in the features and screens you can use. During setup, you'll need to enter your birthday, gender, height, and current weight. If you desire, you can enter a target weight, and each time you weigh, the Health Mate app will provide your progress toward your goal. The weather forecast is based on the IP address of the scale, however, it isn't always correct. The app will allow you to change it if the location is incorrect. The Health Mate app is compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 10.0 or later. It works with the Apple watch with watchOS version 3.0 or later. The app is also available for Android devices (version varies with device).