About the SoundSkins SSK-WJL
Want to reduce road noise?
Want to reduce road noise?
Maybe you've thought about adding some sound-deadening material to your 4-door Wrangler JL. After all, cutting down road noise and making your music sound better would be awesome. Problem is, you don't know where to start. How many rolls to buy? How to measure and cut it? It seems like a hassle. SoundSkins has answers with this 13-piece sound deadening kit.
Pre-cut for your Jeep
This SoundSkins template kit includes 13 pre-cut pieces of SoundSkins sound-deadening material. The ready-to-install pieces are slim enough to fit in your door panels and boast long-lasting self-adhesive backings. The package includes pre-cut panels for the front and rear doors, plus the floors from front to back. Made from high-quality foam, foil, and butyl rubber, SoundSkins are heat- and water-resistant and built to last.
Installation Note: Installing this package requires extensive dismantling of the door's interior mechanisms, along with removing carpeting. Unless you have serious experience with this kind of project, professional installation is highly recommended.
- pre-cut sound dampening kit for 2018-up Jeep Wrangler JL (4-door)
- 13-piece sound-deadening kit covers:
- front- and rear-door panels (8 pieces)
- front, rear, and far rear floors (5 pieces)
- includes roller and cleaning cloth
- 3-layer design
- acoustic foam, foil, and butyl rubber
- reduces vibration and blocks noise
- self-adhesive backing
- heat- and water-resistant
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SSK-WJL
What's in the box:
- 13 Pre-cut sound deadening panels
- Cleaning cloth
- Panel legend
SoundSkins SSK-WJL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SoundSkins SSK-WJL
Overview: The SoundSkins Wrangler JL kit is a sound deadening package designed specifically for 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-door vehicles. It features 13 panels of SoundSkins' elite sound deadening material, all pre-cut to fit the inside of each of the 4 doors as well as the front and rear floor pans. SoundSkins sound deadening reduces outside road and engine noise while improving your music listening experience inside the vehicle.
- Note: Installation requires extensive dismantling of the door interior mechanisms, along with seat and floor carpeting removal. Professional installation is recommended.
Materials: SoundSkins sound deadening is made from a combination of 3 layers; acoustic foam, foil, and rubber butyl. This flexible blend of materials allows you to layer panels in your vehicle for reduced vibration and improved sound quality. The rubber butyl has a high adhesive level, meaning it won't fall off once applied correctly. Each panel's foam and butyl rubber are both waterproof and heat proof and are designed to withstand the test of time. The panels are flexible enough to easily be cut with material scissors or a sharp blade.