About the Wāvtech linkRC
Control your bass
Wāvtech's linkDQ processor gives you a parametric EQ and a remote output for controlling your bass. This linkRC remote plugs into your linkDQ, giving you the ability to control bass level from the driver's seat.
- wired remote control for linkDQ
- 16-7/16 foot cable included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LINKRC
What's in the box:
- Dash mount remote level control
- 16.4' Cable (RJ-45 plugs on both ends)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wāvtech linkRC
Wired Remote Control: Using the linkRC you can easily adjust the output level of select wāvtech line output converters, line drivers, and signal processors. It's compatible with:
- Standard Installation: The remote mounts using two screws, typically to the underside of the dash.
- Custom Installation: The remote's housing is disassembled and the knob is flush mounted through a custom hole in the dash or console.
- Width: 1½" wide (2⅜" including the mounting flanges)
- Height: 1⅛"
- Depth: 1¾" (3" including the knob and cable)