About the iFi Audio Pro iRack
Simple, stylish, and rock solid
Simple, stylish, and rock solid
Proud owner of an iFi Audio Pro iDSD, Pro iCAN, or Pro iESL? Create a sturdy foundation for your high-end audio gear with the Pro iRack. This custom-designed stand decouples your component from the surface below it to reduce vibrations that can affect your system's sound quality.
The iRack is designed with expansion in mind, allowing you to stack and secure up to four units together. This "upward" configuration saves space and allows air to circulate between your components.
Who is iFi Audio?
iFi is an award-winning British audio company that specializes in sound-improving solutions. Their gear is packed with sophisticated circuitry that helps you get the most out of your listening experience.
- modular stand for select iFi Audio components
- marble pillar outriggers create a sturdy foundation that reduces sonic vibrations
- stainless steel supports with micro-vibration control for minimum energy storage
- expandable up to four racks high
- 12-1/16"W x 3-1/8"H x 8-5/16"D
- weight: 1.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 301004
What's in the box:
- Metal center plate
- Acrylic bottom plate
- 4 Marble columns
- 4 Stainless steel supports
- 4 Top aluminum cones
- 4 Bottom aluminum cones
- 4 Rubber device supports
- 8 Rubber top/bottom "feet"
- 4 Rubber connecting isolators (for double rack)
- 4 Hex socket head bolts (M4 x 40mm)
- Bottom bolt (M4 x 12mm)
- 14 (M2 x 5mm)
- 5 Split lock washers
- 3mm Hex wrench
- 1.5mm Hex wrench
- Warranty card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iFi Audio Pro iRack
Overview: The iFi Audio Pro iRack is a stylish single deck rack for iFi Pro Series components. Made of a variety of materials, the Pro iRack supports your Pro Series product and dampens vibration for optimum performance. The rack holds one component and comes unassembled. You can combine multiple Pro iRacks kits to support more than one component. Once assembled, the single Pro iRack is 12" wide, 3" high, and 8.25" deep, and weighs 1.5 pounds. iFi Pro Series components are approximately 8.4" x 2.5" x 7.7" (WxHxD).
Materials: The materials that make up the Pro iRack each have their own vibration-damping properties. The stacked "sandwich" construction brings out the best sonic performance from your Pro Series components, eliminating micro-vibrations and resonance. The Pro iRack is made of the following materials:
- Marble: The four natural marble pillars make the Pro iRack extremely stable. The pillars are 1.2" high and 1.59" in diameter.
- Magnesium-Aluminum Alloy: The cone-shaped magnesium-aluminum alloy supports sandwich the marble pillars on the top and bottom.
- Stainless Steel: Thin stainless steel rails tie the four columns to the center support in a criss-cross pattern.
- Acrylic: The clear acrylic center support provides a solid foundation below the Pro Series component. It also gives the illusion that the device is floating.
- Rubber: The Pro iRack uses rubber feet and isolators on the pillars and rails to control vibrations and absorb energy between the mounting surface and the component.
Compatible Components: The iFi Audio Pro iRack is made exclusively for the Pro Series components including the Pro iCAN, Pro iDSD, and Pro iESL.