About the Crux BTS-GM1X Bluetooth® Interface
Crux's BTS-GM1X adapter allows you to add Bluetooth streaming to the factory radio in select General Motors vehicles with XM satellite radio tuners. Now you can stream audio without having to replace the car radio, and even hear navigation app voice prompts over your car system when in Bluetooth mode. You install this adapter at the XM tuner location, so you don't have to remove your factory radio. The package also includes a magnetic phone mount. (Important Note: This interface does not allow hands-free calling.)
- stream audio through your GM vehicle's factory radio (no hands-free calling)
- your vehicle must have an XM satellite radio tuner
- includes wiring harness (connects at the XM tuner location)
- satellite radio reception is retained
- magnetic phone holder included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BTS-GM1X
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth interface adapter
- Plug-and-Play harness (pre-installed)
- Vent mount
- Magnetic base
- Magnetic plate
- Self-adhesive magnetic plate
- Locking nut
Crux BTS-GM1X Bluetooth® Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crux BTS-GM1X Bluetooth® Interface
Add-On Bluetooth Interface Adapter: The Crux BeeLine series BTS-GM1X allows you to add Bluetooth music streaming to the factory radio of select GM vehicles.
Vehicle Compatibility: The Crux BeeLine series BTS-GM1X is compatible with select 2006 to 2013 GM LAN 29-bit vehicles that feature an external factory XM satellite radio tuner.
- Crux BeeLine series BTS-GM1X installs at the factory XM satellite radio tuner location; there is no need to remove your vehicle's factory radio. Your vehicle's factory XM satellite radio tuner will be retained and continue to fully function properly.
- The BTS-GM1X cannot be installed if the factory XM satellite radio tuner is built into the factory radio.
Bluetooth Music Streaming: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth 2.0 with support for A2DP, you are able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps (using SBC codec only) from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or portable audio player to the Crux BTS-GM1X and your vehicle's factory radio. There is no music control or song/artist information on the factory radio; this will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device. You can also use Bluetooth to hear navigation voice prompts (factory radio and adapter must be in Bluetooth mode). The adapter will only pair to one device at a time.
Note: The Crux BeeLine series adapter does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication. However, Bluetooth audio streaming will pause when a call is received on your phone and then resume when you hang-up.
Magnetic Vent Mount: The Crux BTS-GM1X comes with a magnetic vent mount for your smartphone. The mount works with most air vent configurations found in today's vehicle's - including horizontal, vertical, and round air vents. The vent mount includes a magnetic device cradle and comes with a self-adhesive magnetic plate which attaches to the outside of your smartphone or inside of your smartphone case. Once the magnetic plate is installed, simply hover your mobile device over the cradle and it will quickly snap into place and remain there. You can quickly remove it too. The mount's ball-and-socket mechanism allows you tilt your smartphone up or down, turn it left or right, and rotate it 360-degrees. You'll be able to mount your device in a vertical (portrait) or horizontal (landscape) orientation.
USB Port: A Mini-B USB port is located inside the casing. This port is provided for uploading firmware updates to the adapter.
17 questions already asked