About the Crux HBRHD-61A
Hand controls keep you safe
You'll only be able to retain your steering wheel audio controls with a compatible car stereo made by Alpine, Boss, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Dual, Jensen, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony or Soundstream. No other brands are currently compatible.
Hand controls keep you safe
Crux's HBRHD-61A interface allows you to keep the handlebar audio controls on your Harley-Davidson when installing an aftermarket stereo. Connect this interface to the wires on your new stereo's wiring harness, and you've covered the power, ground, and factory speaker connections for your new stereo.
This interface comes with all the harnesses and plugs necessary for connection, but you may still have to splice a wire or two for your specific installation. The HBRHD-61A supports Siri and Android voice control functions when supported by your aftermarket radio. The HBRHD-61A will retain your handlebar controls with compatible Alpine, Boss, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Dual, Jensen, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony or Soundstream receivers with either a 3.5 mm wired remote input or a steering wheel control input.
- connect a new stereo in select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson models
- FLTR (Road Glide)
- FLHX/FLHT (Street Glide/Electra Glide)
- retain your handlebar audio controls with select car stereos
- works with select Alpine, Boss, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Dual, Jensen, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony or Soundstream receivers with 3.5 mm wired remote input or steering wheel control input
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HBRHD-61A
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- HD-01 harness
- SWC harness
- Boss radio SWC connector
- Installation Instructions
Crux HBRHD-61A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crux HBRHD-61A
Vehicle Compatibility: The CRUX HBRHD-61A is a radio replacement interface for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. It facilitates the integration of an after-market radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio and is also pre-programmed for retention of handle bar controls.
|Harley-Davidson||Road Glide (FLTR)||1998-2013|
|Street Glide (FLHX/FLHT)||1998-2013|
Note: The wiring harness only includes leads for the front left & right speakers. If your motorcycle has rear speakers, they will need to be hardwired.
Retains Handle Bar Controls: The CRUX HBRHD-61A will retain your Harley-Davidson's handle bar controls. The included harness is equipped with a 3.5mm connector and a blue/yellow wire; only one will be used based on your brand of aftermarket head unit (see Installation Instructions). You will also need to configure the HBRHD-61A's dip-switches based on your brand aftermarket head unit (see Installation Instructions). Retained handle bar control functions include -
- Volume Up/Down
- Track/Seek Up, Track/Seek Down
- Voice Control (requires aftermarket head unit with Siri or Android control)
Note: The CRUX HBRHD-61A is compatible with Alpine, Boss, Clarion, Dual/Axxera, JVC, Kenwood, Jensen, Pioneer, Sony, and other aftermarket head units with steering wheel control wire or input.
The Crux HBRHD-61A replaces these items
- fits select 1998-13 Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- works with Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Sony, Pioneer, and Panasonic receivers with 3.5 mm wired remote input or steering wheel control input
- works with Scosche HD7000A mounting kit
5 questions already asked