About the Crux SWRHK-65E Wiring Interface
Keep your factory options
You'll only be able to retain your steering wheel audio controls with a compatible car stereo made by Alpine, Blaupunkt, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, or Sony. No other brands are currently compatible.
Keep your factory options
Crux's SWRHK-65E interface ensures that you can keep the factory steering wheel controls in select 2010-up Hyundai or Kia models when installing an aftermarket radio. Connect this interface to the wires on your new stereo's wiring harness, and you've covered the power, ground, and factory speaker connections for your new stereo. The interface also retains the auxiliary input in your Hyundai or Kia if you're installing a radio with a rear aux input.
- connect a new stereo in select 2010-up Hyundai and Kia models
- retain your steering wheel controls with select car stereos
- retains auxiliary input with compatible car stereo
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWRHK-65E
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface (for Hyundai/Kia)
- Wiring harness (pre-attached to interface module)
- Steering wheel control harness
- Antenna adapter harness
Crux SWRHK-65E Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crux SWRHK-65E Wiring Interface
Radio Replacement Interface: The CRUX SWRHK-65E is a radio replacement interface for select Hyundai and Kia vehicles. It facilitates the integration of an aftermarket radio to enable retention of certain factory features when replacing a factory-installed radio and is also pre-programmed for retention of steering wheel controls.
Vehicle Compatibility: The CRUX SWRHK-65E radio replacement interface works with the following 2010-2016 Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
|Santa Fe / Santa Fe Sport||2013-2016|
- Only compatible in the following vehicles without factory navigation - Genesis Coupe, Santa Fe / Santa Fe Sport, Sonata / Sonata Hybrid, and Optima, Sorento, and Sould
- Compatible 2012-2013 Kia Sorenta must be equipped with factory UVO.
- Not copatible in any of these vehicles that feature a factory amplified audio system.
Steering Wheel Control Retention: The CRUX SWRHK-65E features a steering wheel control output for Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, JVC, and Blaupunkt aftermarket head units. The included steering wheel control harness features a 3.5mm connector and light blue/yellow wire for your aftermarket radio; only one connector type will be used based on your type of aftermarket radio. There are also dip switches that will need to be set for your type of aftermarket radio (see included instructions).
Factory Aux Input Retention: The SWRHK-65E interface module will retain your vehicle's factory aux input through its stereo RCA jacks. Your aftermarket head unit will need to have a rear Aux input.
Antenna Adapter: The SWRHK-65E provides a motorola to 2-wire antenna adapter to retain your vehicle's factory antenna.
3 questions already asked