About the Crux RVCFD-79FC Rear-view Interface
Your C-Max's size and maneuverability lets it get in and out of some tight spots, but the ability to see behind your car always helps. Crux's RVCFD-79FC rear-view interface lets you add a backup camera to the factory MyFord Touch display in your 2015-17 Ford C-Max. This Crux system includes a wiring harness that plugs directly into your vehicle's factory radio and a module that adapts the camera signal to your factory display screen. Note: this adapter is not compatible with manual transmission or diesel engine models.
- compatible with select 2015-17 Ford C-Max vehicles with 8" MyFord Touch factory receiver
- system includes factory harness and adapter module
- composite video input connects to most aftermarket backup cameras
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RVCFD-79FC
What's in the box:
- VIM Module
- Video interface module
- OBDII Coder module
- 10" OBDII Connection harness
- 10" T-harness w/ attached 3' female composite video plug
- Installation instructions
Crux RVCFD-79FC Rear-view Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Crux RVCFD-79FC Rear-view Interface
Overview: Crux RVCFD-79FC integration system allows you to add an after-market rear-view camera (not included) to 2015 - 2017 Ford C-Max vehicles with an 8" MyFord Touch MS-Sync Gen 3 System. When the vehicle is put into reverse, the integration module will automatically switch the factory radio to the rear-camera display.
T-Harness Integration: The RVCFD-79FC integration system includes a T-harness that interconnects with the factory display wiring. The T-harness includes a 3' female composite video connection that can be used with most any universal rear-view camera (sold separately), allowing the image to be displayed on the factory 8" MyTouch MS-Sync Gen3 System.
- White Wire: The T-harness includes a +12VDC (250mA max.) reverse output wire that can be used to power a rear-view camera.
OBDII Coding: The included RVCFD-79FC OBDII coder module gets temporarily plugged into the vehicle's OBDII port and, in a short process, programs the factory radio to automatically switch its source to display the rear-view image when the vehicle is put into reverse. The coding can also be removed, putting the factory system back to its original status.
- Note: The OBDII coder can only be licensed to one vehicle.
Compatibility: 2015 - 2017 Ford C-Max with 8" MyFord Touch MS-Sync Gen 3 System.
- Note: Not compatible with manual transmission or diesel engine vehicles.