About the Pro-Ject Acryl-it RPM1 Carbon
Upgrade the platter on your Pro-Ject RPM 1 Carbon turntable
The Pro-Ject RPM 1 Carbon turntable comes with a very nice 12" resonance-optimized medium density fiberboard (MDF) platter with felt mat. Leave it to Pro-Ject to offer an even better upgrade for audiophiles. The Acryl-it RPM 1 Carbon platter is made from an inert, anti-resonant material that's so vinyl-friendly, you won't even need that felt mat any more.
- replacement platter for Pro-Ject RPM 1 Carbon turntable
- dense, inert acrylic material protects your records while they're spinning
- inverted bearing housing makes platter replacement quick and easy
- 11-13/16" diameter x 1-1/16" height
- weight: 5.18 lbs.
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Acryl It RPM1 Carbon
What's in the box:
- Acrylic turntable platter
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pro-Ject Acryl-it RPM1 Carbon
Compatibility: This Pro-Ject Acrylic platter replaces the MDF platter of your RPM 1 turntable. The platter is made from acrylic with satinised surface and features a built-in inverted bearing housing. Unlike MDF platters, where you will need to place a felt mat between your record and the platter to dampen metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic platter's surface, with nothing in between. The Acrylic platter will improve overall performance significantly.
1 question already asked