About the Pro-Ject Acryl-it
Give your Pro-Ject turntable even better sound and looks
Here's some easy upgrade advice for all you Pro-Ject Debut III, Debut Carbon, or 1-Xpression Carbon turntable owners — simply swap out your 'table's stock metal platter with the Acryl-it, and savor the difference. This precision-machined acrylic platter reduces distracting resonance and lowers your turntable's noise floor for clearer, more dynamic sound. You'll hear tighter, punchier bass, greater midrange detail, and better spatial definition from your treasured vinyl collection. Plus with no need for a felt mat to cover it up, adding the Acryl-it will make your turntable look every bit as good as it sounds.
- acrylic platter upgrade for select Pro-Ject turntables, including Debut III, Debut III USB, Debut Carbon, and 1-Xpression Carbon
- reduces resonance and noise floor compared to stock steel platter
- non-magnetic acrylic material allows use of moving-coil cartridges
- no mat required, albums are placed directly on platter surface
- attractive sandblasted finish
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # Acryl-it
What's in the box:
- Acrylic turntable platter
More details on the Pro-Ject Acryl-it
Compatibility: This Pro-Ject Acrylic platter replaces the metal platter of your Pro-Ject Debut or Xpression turntable. Unlike metal platters, where you will need to place a felt mat between your record and the platter to dampen metal resonance, you can put your record directly on the acrylic platter's surface, with nothing in between. The Acrylic platter will improve overall performance significantly.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked