About the Pro-Ject Clamp it
A lightweight record clamp
The Pro-Ject Clamp-It lets you carefully adjust how tightly it grips the spindle of your turntable, rather than simply adding weight to the center of the platter, which can induce low-frequency rumble. This aluminum clamp weighs just 4.23 ounces, and it features leather accents and a diamond-cut pattern on the knob. It holds vinyl firmly in place on your turntable platter and reduces unwanted resonances and LP slippage.
- aluminum knob with leather accents and diamond-cut finish
- allows fine adjustment of tightening force
- holds records firmly in place on turntable platter
- reduces unwanted resonances and LP slippage
- helps extend life of your records and stylus by reducing wear
Dimensions and warranty:
- 3-1/8" diameter x 1-5/16" height
- weight: 4.23 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 9120050433243
What's in the box:
- Record clamp
Pro-Ject Clamp it reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pro-Ject Clamp it
Clamp-It Record Clamp: Vinyl sound can be significantly improved, when unwanted resonances between record and platter are reduced during playback. Therefore the surfaces of record and platter should connect tightly. The Pro-Ject Clamp-It record clamp is the perfect solution. The Clamp-It securely bonds the record to the platter, without the weight of a record puck which can stress the main platter bearing. You can even adjust the downward pressure depending on the condition of your warped records. The Pro-Ject Clamp-It is precision machined from aluminum with diamond-cut bevels and a leather pad to protect the record label. The Clamp-It record clamp will work with practically any platter spindle (threaded or smooth).
- First, make sure the screw cap of the Clamp-It record clamp is loose and press it down to unlock the clamp mechanism.
- Then place the Clamp-It over your turntable's platter spindle with the record on the platter. Applying a small amount of downward pressure may help flatten some warped records.
- Finally, tighten the Clamp-It by turning the screw cap knob clockwise until it is snug (but, do not over tighten).
- To remove the Clamp-It, simply turn the screw cap knob counter-clockwise to loosen and then lift off the clamp.
Dimensions & Weight: Dimensions & weight of the Pro-Ject Clamp-It record clamp are as follows -
- Diameter: 3.0625" (78mm)
- Height: 1.3125" (33mm)
- Weight: 4.23 oz (120g)