- 11mm dynamic drivers tuned for energetic, detailed sound
- D3 driver design includes a diamond-like carbon diaphragm housed in an anti-resonant titanium case
- strong, lightweight stainless steel earbud housings minimize vibrations
- three sets of interchangeable nozzles for fine-tuning the sound: titanium, brass, and solid steel
- nozzles rotate 360° for fit flexibility
- cables can hang downward or wrap around your ears
- includes 5 pairs of silicone ear tips
- 50" detachable cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- carrying case
- frequency response: 8-52,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 103 dB
- impedance: 16 ohms
- weight: 1.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HAFD01
What's in the box:
- In-ear headphones
- 3 Pairs of nozzles (1 pair installed)
- 50" Audio cable (with male MMCX plugs on one end and straight 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 5 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- Carrying case
- Warranty card
- Caution sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC HA-FD01
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.584" x 0.584"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||8-52k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: JVC uses multiple types of metal in the manufacture of the HA-FD01 in-ear headphones. They even give you interchangeable nozzles, all made of a different metal, to let you choose the sound you desire. The ultra-wide frequency response is compatible with hi-res audio to give you the ultimate listening experience. The HA-FD01 comes with 5 pairs of ear tips, and a handy carrying case.
D3 Driver Units: The sound quality of the HA-FD01 starts with the newly developed D3 driver unit. D3 stands for Dignified, Distinct, and Delightful to describe the sound from the drivers. The DLC (diamond-like carbon) Dome Dual-carbon Diaphragm reproduces your music with more detail. Made with layers of four different materials, two polymers and two amorphous carbons, the diaphragm offers superior strength and stabilty to other materials. The driver is housed in a strong Titanium Driver Case that eliminates unwanted resonances.
Replaceable Nozzles: With the inclusion of three interchangeable nozzles, you can customize the sound you want from the headphones. Each pair of nozzles is made of a different metal: titanium, stainless steel, and brass. Even though the frequency response remains the same, the difference in tonality and acoustics between each metal material is detectable. The innovative J-Mount Nozzle Replacement System makes swapping the nozzles easy. Once mounted, the nozzles feature Fine Adjust Rotation that lets them rotate 360° so you can wear the ear buds in normal style (cable pointing downward) or ear-hook style (cable pointing upward) with the cable wrapped over your ear.
Cable: The HA-FD01 features a detachable 50" L/R independent high-grade grooved audio cable that is terminated into a slim, straight, gold-plated 3.5mm plug. The highly flexible cable attaches to each earbud with MMCX connectors, which are commonly found on professional in-ear monitors.
Spiral Dot + Ear Tips: Five pairs of Spiral Dot + silicone ear tips are included with the headphones to help you find the best fit and comfort. Raised spiral dots on the inside of the ear tips work with the dimples inside the headphone cylinder to diffuse the sound and create a natural sound dispersion. In addition, the ear tip material has properties similar to skin to create a more natural fit. The Spiral Dot + silicone ear tips come in Small, Medium Small, Medium, Medium Large, and Large.
Case: The HA-FD01 includes a hard-sided carrying case with a magnetic lid to help you keep your headphones and ear tips together when not in use. The case features a black velvet lining and a leatherette exterior.
- Driver: 11mm D3 dual-carbon dynamic drivers
- Frequency Response: 8Hz - 52kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103dB / 1mW
- Max Input Capability: 200mW
- Dimensions: Diameter 0.584" Depth 0.925"
- Weight: 1.5 ounces