- 40mm wood dome drivers for rich, natural, dynamic sound
- multilayered wood earcup housings
- high-energy magnetic circuit
- 51" detachable cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- soft carrying pouch
- frequency response: 8-45,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 105 dB
- impedance: 56 ohms
- weight: 12.7 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HASW01
What's in the box:
- Over-ear headphones
- 51" Audio cable (dual 3.5mm plugs on one end and single straight 3.5mm plug on other end)
- Soft pouch
JVC HA-SW01 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JVC HA-SW01
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.22" x 4"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||8-45k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JVC HA-SW01 utilizes wood inside and out to create a premium over-ear headphone that is compatible with High Resolution audio sources. The headphones feature large wood dome diaphragms and multi-layer wood housings for the ear cups. The HA-SW01 comes with a detachable L/R Isolated-grounding cable and a soft storage pouch.
Wood Dome Diaphragm: Wood has many positive sound characteristics that make it ideal for making fine musical instruments. JVC has developed a way to create thin, lightweight wooden sheets to make the 40mm diameter Wood Dome Diaphragms. The wood diaphragms recreate those natural and delicate sounds to deliver high-res audio with presence and realism. Electronically, the headphones feature a high-energy magnetic circuit produces over 1 Tesla of magnetic flux density to drive the large diameter Wood Dome Diaphragms to reach the deep bass notes as well the delicate highs.
Cable: The HA-SW01 features a detachable 51" cloth-wrapped, braided Y-type audio cable that is terminated into a slim, straight, 24K gold-plated 3.5mm plug. The L/R-isolated grounding cable attaches to each ear cup with color-coded 3.5mm connectors.
Pouch: The HA-SW01 includes a soft plush pouch for storing your headphones when not in use. The ear cup rotate so you can fold the headphones flat for easy storage in a briefcase.
- Driver: 40mm wood-dome dynamic drivers
- Frequency Response: 8Hz - 45kHz
- Impedance: 56 ohms
- Sensitivity: 105dB / 1mW
- Max Input Capability: 1500mW
- Ear Cup Dimensions: Width 3.22", Height 4", Depth 2.028"
- Weight: 12.7 ounces (with cable)