About the Aquatic AV AQ-AK-RG
Mount an Aquatics AV amp in your Road Glide
With this mounting kit, you can install an Aquatics AV AQ-AD300.2-MICRO amplifier (sold separately) in your 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide's fairing. The kit includes a power and ground wire extension cable, plus all the mounting hardware you'll need.
- amplifier bracket for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson Road Glide motorcycles
- works with Aquatics AV AQ-AD300.2-MICRO amplifier (sold separately)
- power/ground extension cable included
- mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-AK-RG
What's in the box:
- Amp mounting plate
- 64" Power/ground extensions (inline 25A fuse)
- Two 10 ga. crimp connectors
- Four 1/2" Phillips-head screws
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-AK-RG
Overview: The AV Aquatic Road Glide Fairing Amplifier Mounting Kit is designed specifically for mounting the AV Aquatic AQ-AD300.2 Micro amplifier to 1998 - 2013 Harley-Davidsons with Road Glide fairings.
Mount: The included amp bracket mounts to the bike's fairing bracket, either left or right side, using the factory screws. The AQ-AD300.2 Micro amp then mounts to the mounting bracket using the supplied screws with the kit. The included 64" power and ground extensions get attached to the amp power and ground wires, using the supplied crimp connectors, and extended to the battery.