About the Aquatic AV AQ-FMSPK-1
Relaxing with music
Relaxing with music
Relaxing by the pool or in a hot tub is a beautiful thing, but it's even better with music. Aquatic AV designed their slim-line AQ-FMSPK-1 panel speakers to stand up to the moisture, heat, and sun, while providing excellent sound quality with plenty of punch. Each UV-resistant panel speaker houses a 5" polypropylene/mica woofer and 2" titanium tweeter protected by an aluminum grille. These rugged speakers will handle up to 70 watts RMS, so they will be able to project over the noise of a pool motor or a hot tub party.
Each panel also features two LEDs for night illumination, adding a subtle glow to your installation. The waterproof design means you install them and forget them — they will entertain you for years! The speakers are available in Tan or White, so they look great while delivering superb sound.
- white slimline waterproof 2-way panel speakers (pair)
- 5" polypropylene/mica woofer and 2" titanium tweeter
- UV-resistant aluminum grille and plastic basket
- designed for pool, spa, and hot tub applications
- two LEDs for night illumination
- handles up to 70 watts RMS (140 watts peak)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth 2-1/4"
- cutout required: 8-1/8" x 5-1/2"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-FMSPK-1W
What's in the box:
- Two Spa panel speakers (white)
- Four 18' sections of wire (terminated in in bullet connectors on one end and slip-on terminals on other end / one pair for speaker signal and one pair for LED lighting)
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-FMSPK-1
Overview: The Aquatic AV AQ-FMSPK-1W slim line speakers are robust and durable 2-way waterproof speakers designed and built to withstand the harsh conditions associated with use in a spa, hot tub, or poolside applications. Rated at 70 watts RMS (140 peak) and with a frequency response of 80Hz - 20kHz, the AQ-FMSPK-1W waterproof speakers can deliver great quality audio with all types of music, even in high background noise installations such as a spa or pool.
Materials: The AQ-FMSPK-1W waterproof speakers are constructed with high quality materials that include a polypropylene cone for the woofer, strontium magnets, UV resistant grills and enclosure materials, along with stainless steel mounting hardware. Their waterproof design carries both ASTM B117 and ASTM D4329 certifications for salt/fog and UV protection.
Mounting: The AQ-FMSPK-1W speakers are designed to mount into a drywall cutout using four rotating cam-locks that clamp the speakers to the backside of the drywall opening. The speaker grill can be pulled off using a bent paper clip, exposing the Phillips-head tightening screws for the rotating cam-locks. Each speaker requires an 8-3/16" x 5-9/16" cutout and a minimum of 2-5/8" of mounting depth. Outer grill-frame dimensions are 9-1/4" x 6-5/8".
Wiring: Each speaker includes two sets of male slip-on terminals on the rear panel; one for powering the speaker and the other to power the two built-in LEDS mounted behind and along the edge of each grill. The speaker and LED terminals are sized differently and are identified on the terminal board. Four 18' sections of wire are included for both functions, each having different size slip-on terminals to match each terminal on the speaker (red/black for LEDs, white/black for signal).
- Speaker Type: 2-Way, in-wall
- Color: White
- Woofer Size: 5"
- Tweeter Size: 2"
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Power: 70W RMS / 140W Peak
- Grill: Aluminum
- Frame: UV Plastic, 500 hrs stable
- Cone: Polypropylene MICA
- Surround: Rubber
- Tweeter: Titanium
- Magnet: Strontium, 15.5 oz.
- Outside Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 6-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8-3/16" x 5-9/16"
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/8"
- Weight: 1.57 lbs.