About the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 REV C-K6
Installing your own speakers around your hot tub or spa? This waterproof 1" speaker from Aquatic AV can serve as a standalone driver in tight spaces, or as a high-frequency driver in a multi-speaker setup. Designed to stand up to the heat and moisture, this speaker can handle up to 3 watts RMS, and delivers smooth response from 250 to 20,000 Hz. The speaker's removable grille is sold separately.
- waterproof 1" speaker for spa or hot tub (single)
- polypropylene cone, rubber surround, and UV-resistant basket material
- for use as a standalone speaker in smaller installations or as a complement to larger speakers
- grille sold separately
- UV and salt/fog protection
- handles 3 watts RMS (5 watts peak)
- frequency response: 250-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 1"
- cutout diameter: 1-15/16"
- impedance: 8 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SPK1.0UN-8REVC-K6
What's in the box:
- One 1" Spa Speaker (attached 10" wiring harness)
- Two 1" Phillips-head screws
Aquatic AV AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 REV C-K6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 REV C-K6
Overview: The AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 waterproof mid-high range speaker is a robust, durable, high quality speaker designed to withstand the harsh conditions of spa and hot tub use. Rated at 3 Watts RMS (5W peak power) and with a frequency response of 250Hz-20kHz, this compact 1" speaker can deliver clear full-range output and is ideal for installations with space restraints or for use in conjunction with larger speakers.
Waterproof Design: The AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 speaker is fully waterproof, as well as UV light and salt protected. It features a polypropylene cone with rubber surround and a neodymium magnet, all housed in a durable ABS plastic enclosure. The speaker requires a cutout diameter of 1.48" and 1.5" of mounting depth. Along with the two screws provided for mounting, the speaker flange includes a pre-installed ring of padding for providing a tight seal against the mounting surface.
Optional Grille: The AQ-SPK1.0UN-8 doesn't include a grille, but is compatible with the AQ-SPG1.0 optional grille (sold separately).
Wiring: The speaker includes 10" of attached wire terminated in a proprietary 2-pin connector. If not using a matching harness, the connector will need to be cut off and the wires spliced directly to any additional extension wire.
- Red: Positive
- Black: Negative
- Power Handling: 3W RMS (5W Peak)
- Frequency Response: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Outer Flange Dimensions: 2.0" x 2.0"
- Cutout Diameter: 1.48"
- Mounting Depth: 1.5"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked