About the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK2.0UN-4
Installing your own speakers around your hot tub or spa? This waterproof 2" speaker from Aquatic AV can serve as a standalone driver in tight spaces, or as a midrange- and high-frequency driver in a multi-speaker setup. Designed to stand up to the heat and moisture, this speaker can handle up to 30 watts RMS, and delivers smooth response from 200 to 20,000 Hz. The speaker's removable grille is sold separately, available in two different designs.
- waterproof 2" speaker for spa or hot tub (single)
- polypropylene cone, rubber surround, and UV-resistant basket material
- for use as a standalone speaker in smaller installations or as a complement to larger speakers
- grille sold separately
- UV and salt/fog protection
- handles up to 30 watts RMS (60 watts peak)
- frequency response: 200-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 2-1/16"
- cutout diameter: 2-7/32"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SPK2.0UN-4
What's in the box:
- One 2" Spa Speaker (attached 20" wiring harness w/inline crossover)
- Three 1" Phillips-head screws
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK2.0UN-4
Overview: The AQ-SPK2.0UN-4 waterproof speaker is a robust, durable, high quality speaker designed to withstand the harsh conditions of spa and hot tub use. Rated at 30 Watts RMS (60W peak power) and with a frequency response of 200Hz-20kHz, this compact 2" speaker can deliver clear full-range output and is ideal for installations with space restraints or for use in conjunction with larger speakers.
Waterproof Design: The AQ-SPK2.0UN-4 speaker is fully waterproof, as well as UV light and salt protected. It features a polypropylene cone with rubber surround and ferrite magnet, all housed in a durable ABS plastic enclosure. The speaker requires a cutout diameter of 2.22" and 2.25" of mounting depth. Along with the three screws provided for mounting, the speaker flange includes a pre-installed ring of 3M adhesive for providing a tight seal against the mounting surface.
Wiring: The speaker includes 20" of attached wire terminated in a proprietary 2-pin connector. If not using a matching harness, the connector will need to be cut off and the wires spliced directly to any additional extension wire.
- Green: Positive
- Yellow: Negative
- Power Handling: 30W RMS (60W Peak)
- Frequency Response: 200Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Outer Flange Diameter: 3.0"
- Cutout Diameter: 2.22"
- Mounting Depth: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.53 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?