About the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4C
Installing your own speakers around your hot tub or spa? This waterproof 3" 2-way speaker from Aquatic AV can serve as a standalone driver in tight spaces, or as a midrange- and high-frequency driver in a multi-speaker setup. Designed to stand up to the heat and moisture, this speaker can handle up to 30 watts RMS, and delivers smooth response from 120 to 20,000 Hz. The speaker's removable silver grille is sold separately.
Note: Unsure of what speaker will work your spa or hot tub? Check out the Details tab for more speaker size information to ensure the proper fit.
- waterproof 3" speaker for spa or hot tub (single)
- 3" ABS cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" tweeter
- for use as a standalone speaker in smaller installations or as a complement to larger speakers
- grille sold separately
- UV and salt/fog protection and UV-resistant basket material
- handles up to 30 watts RMS (45 watts peak)
- frequency response: 120-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 2-3/16"
- cutout diameter: 3"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SPK3.0-4C
What's in the box:
- One 3" Spa Speaker (attached 20" wiring harness w/inline crossover)
- Three 1" Phillips-head screws
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4C reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4C
Overview: The AQ-SPK3.0-4C waterproof speaker is a robust, durable, high quality speaker designed to withstand the harsh conditions of spa and hot tub use. Rated at 30 Watts RMS (45W peak power) and with a frequency response of 120Hz-20kHz, this compact 2-way 3" speaker can deliver clear full-range output and is ideal for installations with space restraints or for use in conjunction with larger speakers.
Waterproof Design: The AQ-SPK3.0-4C speaker is fully waterproof, as well as UV light and salt protected. It features a polypropylene cone with rubber surround and ferrite magnet, all housed in a durable ABS plastic enclosure. The speaker requires a cutout diameter of 2.88" and 2.187" of mounting depth. Along with the three screws provided for mounting, the backside of the speaker flange includes a pre-installed rubber gasket for providing a tight seal against the mounting surface.
- Note: This speaker is not designed to be fully submerged or mounted below the water line.
Optional Grilles: The AQ-SPK3.0-4C doesn't include a grille, but is compatible with both the AQ-SPG3.0 and AQ-SPG3.0DB optional grilles (both sold separately).
Wiring: The speaker includes 20" of attached wire terminated in a proprietary 2-pin connector. If not using a matching harness, the connector will need to be cut off and the wires spliced directly to any additional extension wire.
- Green: Positive
- Yellow: Negative
- Power Handling: 30W RMS (45W Peak)
- Frequency Response: 120Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Outer Flange Diameter: 3.77"
- Cutout Diameter: 2.88"
- Mounting Depth: 2.187"
- Weight: 0.70 lbs.