About the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4S
Installing your own speakers around your hot tub or spa? This waterproof 3" speaker from Aquatic AV can serve as a standalone driver in tight spaces, or as a midrange- and high-frequency driver in a multi-speaker setup. Designed to stand up to the heat and moisture, this speaker can handle up to 30 watts RMS, and delivers smooth response from 125 to 20,000 Hz. A silver removable grille is included.
- waterproof 3" speaker for spa or hot tub (single)
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- removable silver grille included
- for use as a standalone speaker in smaller installations or as a complement to larger speakers
- UV and salt/fog protection and UV-resistant basket material
- handles up to 30 watts RMS (60 watts peak)
- frequency response: 125-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 1-11/16"
- cutout diameter: 2-7/8"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SPK3.0-4S
What's in the box:
- One 3" Spa Speaker (attached 20" wiring harness)
- Grille (attached to speaker)
- Three 1" Phillips-head screws
Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4S reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4S
Overview: The AQ-SPK3.0-4S waterproof speaker is a robust, durable, high quality speaker designed to withstand the harsh conditions of spa and hot tub use. Rated at 30 Watts RMS (60W peak power) and with a frequency response of 125Hz-20kHz, this compact 3" speaker can deliver clear full-range output and is ideal for installations with space restraints or for use in conjunction with larger speakers.
Waterproof Design: The AQ-SPK3.0-4S speaker is fully waterproof, as well as UV light and salt protected. It features a polypropylene cone with rubber surround and ferrite magnet, all housed in a durable ABS plastic enclosure, and includes a metal-mesh grill. The speaker requires a cutout diameter of 2.80" and 1.875" of mounting depth. Along with the three screws provided for mounting, the backside of the speaker flange includes a pre-installed rubber gasket for providing a tight seal against the mounting surface.
Wiring: The speaker includes 20" of attached wire terminated in a proprietary 2-pin connector. If not using a matching harness, the connector will need to be cut off and the wires spliced directly to any additional extension wire.
- Green: Positive
- Yellow: Negative
- Power Handling: 30W RMS (60W Peak)
- Frequency Response: 125Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Outer Flange Diameter: 3.0"
- Grille Diameter: 3.750"
- Cutout Diameter: 2.80"
- Mounting Depth: 1.875"
- Weight: 0.64 lbs.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked