About the Aquatic AV AQ-SPKSB-2
Bass makes the party
Need to add some bass to the audio system at your hot tub or pool, but don't have a lot of space? Aquatic AV's AQ-SPKSB-2 passive sub is a compact, waterproof subwoofer enclosure that doesn't take up much room, with stainless steel mounting hardware and an aluminum grille that won't corrode over time. Its 5-1/4" woofer handles up to 100 watts of peak power, sporting a polypropylene cone and rubber surround that'll stand up to the heat and humidity. This sub works well in a system with Aquatic AV's smaller satellite speakers. Just add some power to this little sub and let the party begin.
- waterproof passive sub for pool, spa, or hot tub
- 5-1/4" dual voice coil woofer with Santoprene rubber surround
- aluminum grille and stainless steel mounting hardware
- handles up to 100 watts peak
- frequency response: 55-5,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- dimensions: 4-7/8"H x 8-3/4"W x 10-11/16"D
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SPKSB-2
What's in the box:
- Spa subwoofer (attached 5" input harness)
- Four rubber bushings with 30mm mounting screws pre-inserted
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPKSB-2
Overview: The Aquatic AV AQ-SPKSB-2 is a high quality waterproof subwoofer designed to withstand the harsh conditions associated with spa, hot tub, and poolside applications. This robust and durable subwoofer features a dual voice-coil 5-1/4" cone driver capable of handling up to 100 watts of power (maximum). It also features a frequency response of 55Hz-5kHz, delivering powerful, warm bass to your existing speaker setup.
Speaker: The dual 4Ω voice-coil driver features a polypropylene cone, with Santoprene surround, and an aluminum magnet, all protected by a waterproof ABS ported enclosure and aluminum grille.
Wiring: The AQ-SPKSB-2 features a built-in 5" harness with positive and negative leads for each of the two 4Ω voice-coils. The harness is terminated in a 4-pin Molex plug that's designed for use with select Aquatic AV amplifiers. If powering the sub with another brand of amplifier, the plug gets cut off and the individual wires spliced directly to the amp wiring.
Mounting: The Aquatic AV subwoofer includes 4 mounting screws with rubber bushings for mounting to a flat surface. Screw holes are kept on the inside of the chassis perimeter, allowing for a low-profile mounting form.
- Driver Size: 5.25"
- Driver Type: Dual voice-coil
- Driver Material: Polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround
- Impedance: 4Ω (each coil)
- Power Handling (Maximum): 100 watts
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-5kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Enclosure: Waterproof ABS plastic with aluminum grille
- Certifications: RoHS, ASTM B117, ASTM D4329
- Dimensions: Width - 11.125" (incl. wiring harness), Height - 4.875", Depth - 8.80"
- Weight: 6.61 lbs.