About the Aquatic AV SWA6
Big sound from a small black box
Big sound from a small black box
When you want big sound, but don't have a lot of space, you need a smart solution. Aquatic AV's SWA6 stereo/subwoofer combo is exactly that. With built-in Bluetooth® connectivity and a built-in amplifier, this rugged little box can play whatever's on your smartphone through up to four speakers and its 8" sub.
Built for the outdoors
The SWA6 is built tough for outdoor use, but with a tuned 8" sub and a 288-watt amp, the sound will be sweet. The SWA6's crossover automatically balances the speaker and sub outputs to give you smooth sound without the hassle of fiddly adjustments when you're on the trail.
A Halo Aerial Technology Bluetooth antenna ensures excellent connectivity, even when you're out in the boonies. You can also plug a device into the AUX input. The SWA6 will also work with wired remotes.
- stereo/subwoofer combo for off-road use
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 8" subwoofer with tuned port
- built-in amplifier (288 watts max)
- powers 8" sub plus four speaker outputs
- electronic crossover preset to handle sub and speakers
- ABS housing with IPx4 waterproof rating
- 2-ohm stable
- variable-gain RCA inputs
- works with wired remotes
- dimensions: 14-1/2" x 11" x 5-11/16"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SWA6
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth subwoofer w/attached 7" wiring harness (inline 15A fuse installed) and 93" RCA cables
- 12" Wire harness
- 8.5" 3.5mm cable (male TRS on both ends)
- Halo Aerial Technology Bluetooth antenna w/attached 37" cable
Aquatic AV SWA6 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV SWA6
Overview: The Aquatic AV SWA6 is a robust and durable marine stereo amplifier and subwoofer with built-in Bluetooth technology. The subwoofer features an 8" polypropylene driver in a ported enclosure, that carries an IPX4 waterproof rating for marine use, along with 4 amplified speaker outputs. The built-in 288 watt amp powers both the sub and can provide 45W x 2 (4Ω) or 72W x 2 (2Ω) for the speaker outputs.
Note: The SWA6 internal amplifier provides 2 speaker-level outputs that are split into 4 sets of speaker output wires.
Bluetooth Audio: The SWA6 allows you to steam audio directly from your Bluetooth enabled playback device. Up to two devices can be paired to the sub, with one connected at a time. A Halo Aerial Technology Bluetooth antenna is provided for increased wireless signal strength and range. This 3" x 2" module with a 37" cord plugs into the antenna jack on the sub and gets mounted up high with the arrow indicator facing the sky for best reception. All playback control is done from the paired and connected playback device.
Wiring: All wiring for the SWA6 is provided in a 7" wiring bundle that's hard-wired to the back of the subwoofer. A matching 12-pin harness provides power, ground, and speaker output connections. Two RCA Aux input jacks provide a secondary method of inputting audio and include a 4-position Aux Input Level switch with options for: Off, 4V, 2V, and 400mV input sensitivity. The wiring harness includes two sets of speaker output wires that jumper to a second set of pins on the Molex plug, allowing 4 speakers to be powered from the sub's two speaker channels. A built-in 125Hz crossover automatically balances the full-range speaker outputs with the tuned subwoofer for optimum performance.
Note: If using the RCA Aux Input connectors, the input signal must be full-range if also using the speaker outputs.
Remote Ready: The SWA6 can be operated using an optional Aquatic AV RF6 wireless remote control (sold separately).
- Speaker Type: Bluetooth Ready Active Subwoofer with speaker output
- Driver: 8" Cone
- Frequency Response:
- Subwoofer: 26Hz - 125Hz
- Speaker Output: 125Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 4Ω and 2Ω stable
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Total Output Power: 288W
- Sub Output Power (Maximum): 144W
- Speaker Output Power (Maximum):
- 4Ω: 45W
- 2Ω: 72W
- Chassis Material: ABS
- Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 2 x RCA
- Speaker Output: 2-Channel
- Dimensions: Width = 14.250", Height = 5.625", Depth = 12.0" (incl. wiring)
The Aquatic AV SWA6 replaces these items
- 8" woofer with polypropylene cone
- IPx4 water resistance
- preset crossover eliminates low bass from full-range speakers
1 question already asked