Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-2
Compact powered spa subwoofer with full-range speaker outputs
Our take on the Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-2 by Crutchfield's Jon Paul
Bass and power for your speakers
Want to add bass to your hot tub or spa with minimal hassle? Aquatic AV's AQ-SWA8-2 powered subwoofer system brings plenty of bass without taking up a whole lot of space. The coolest thing — this sub features a built-in amp, RCA inputs, and speaker outputs. All you need is speakers and a device that plays music, and you're ready to go.
Tucks away almost anywhere
With an all-in-one unit like this one, you won't have to find room for a separate sub, amp, and enclosure. That's always good when space is an issue, and a simpler wiring job is good anywhere, so it's a win-win. Whether it's mounted in a compartment, on a wall, or under a seat, this sub system will give you solid bass performance. And, like all Aquatic AV gear, it's designed to withstand moisture, heat, and everything else that comes with life around water.
Easy to install
Setup is simple. Just connect your speakers to the subwoofer, then connect your smartphone or MP3 player to the RCA inputs. This powered sub features an electronic crossover that's preset to optimize both subwoofer and speaker performance. And this sub works great with Aquatic AV's 2" and 3" spa speakers.
- powered spa subwoofer with speaker outputs
- 8" woofer with polypropylene cone
- vinyl coated MDF ported enclosure with built-in amp
- inputs: stereo RCA inputs
- IPx4 water resistance
- electronic crossover sends low bass to sub, everything else to full-range speakers
- amp sends 48 watts RMS to the sub, 24 watts RMS to each 4-ohm speaker (not included)
- frequency response (sub): 26-125 Hz
- frequency response (speaker outputs): 125-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- dimensions: 15-3/4"W x 9-7/8"H x 5-1/2"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee