About the Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-6BT
Bass + Bluetooth®
Bass + Bluetooth®
Want to add bass to your boat with minimal hassle? Aquatic AV's AQ-SWA8-6BT Bluetooth powered subwoofer system brings plenty of bass without taking up a whole lot of space. All you need is speakers and a device that plays music, and you're ready to go.
Tucks away almost anywhere
With an all-in-one unit like this one, you won't have to find room for a separate sub, amp, and enclosure. That's always good on a boat, and a simpler wiring job is good anywhere, so it's a win-win. Whether it's mounted in a cubby or under a seat, this sub system will give you solid bass performance. And, like all Aquatic AV gear, it's designed to withstand moisture, heat, and everything else that comes with life on the water.
Easy to install
Setup is simple. Just connect your speakers to the subwoofer, then connect your smartphone or MP3 player using the built-in Bluetooth connectivity. Aquatic AV's Halo Aerial Technology will actually improve your Bluetooth wireless range, so you'll get a good, strong connection. If you don't have a Bluetooth device, you can also get connected using standard RCA inputs. This powered marine sub's built-in amplifier features an electronic crossover that's preset to optimize both subwoofer and speaker performance.
- powered marine subwoofer with built-in Bluetooth®
- 8" woofer with polypropylene cone
- IPx4 water resistance
- preset crossover eliminates low bass from full-range speakers
- amp power specs (4 ohm): 22.5 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (45 peak)
- amp power specs (2 ohm): 39.99 watts x 4 at 2 ohms (72 watts peak)
- frequency response (sub): 26-125 Hz
- frequency response (speaker outputs): 125-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- dimensions: 14-1/2"W x 5-1/2"H x 11"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-SWA8-6BT
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth subwoofer (w/attached 7" wiring incl. inline fuse holder and 15A fuse installed)
- Halo Aerial Technology Bluetooth antenna w/attached 37" cable
Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-6BT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-6BT
Overview: The Aquatic AV AQ-SWA8-6BT is a robust and durable marine stereo amplifier and subwoofer with built-in Bluetooth technology. The subwoofer features an 8" polypropylene driver in a ported enclosure, that carries an IPx4 waterproof rating for marine use, along with two amplified full-range speaker outputs. The built-in 288 watt amp powers both the sub and can provide 45 watts (4Ω) or 72 watts (2Ω) for each of the speaker outputs.
Bluetooth Audio: The AQ-SWA8-6BT allows you to steam audio directly from your Bluetooth enabled playback device. Up to two devices can be paired to the sub, with one connected at a time. A Halo Aerial Technology Bluetooth antenna is provided for increased wireless signal strength and range. This 3" x 2" module with a 37" cord plugs into the antenna jack on the sub and gets mounted up high with the arrow indicator facing the sky for best reception. All playback control is done from the paired and connected playback device.
Wiring: All wiring for the AQ-SWA8-6BT is provided in a 7" wiring bundle that's hard-wired to the back of the subwoofer. Two RCA Aux input jacks provide a secondary method of inputting audio and include a 4-position Aux Input Level switch with options for: Off, 4V, 2V, and 400mV input sensitivity. A female 8-pin connector is provided for an optional wired remote (sold separately). Power, ground, and the speaker outputs all terminate into a 12-pin Molex plug, which requires the matching 12-pin AQ-UNH-2 harness (sold separately), or can be cut off for hardwiring. The sub includes two sets of speaker output wires that jumper to a second set of pins on the Molex plug, allowing 4 speakers to be powered from the sub's two speaker channels. A built-in crossover automatically balances the full-range speaker outputs with the tuned subwoofer for optimum performance. Note: If using the RCA Aux Input connectors, the input signal must be full-range if also using the speaker outputs.
- Speaker Type: Bluetooth Ready Active Subwoofer with speaker output
- Driver: 8" Cone
- Frequency Response:
- Subwoofer: 26Hz - 125Hz
- Speaker Output: 125Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4Ω and 2Ω stable
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Total Output Power: 288W
- Sub Output Power (Maximum): 144W
- Speaker Output Power (Maximum):
- 4Ω: 45W
- 2Ω: 72W
- Chassis Material: ABS
- Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 2 x RCA
- Outputs: 2-Channel full-range on speaker wire
- Dimensions: Width - 14.250", Height - 5.625", Depth - 12.50" (incl. wiring)
2 questions already asked