About the Aquatic AV AQ-USB-1
Add a handy connector
Installing a powersports radio with a rear USB port? This panel-mount USB connector cable from Aquatic AV is designed for use on your boat, ATV, side-by-side, motorcycle, golf cart, or personal watercraft. When you're not using it, just close the waterproof cap to protect the USB port from dust and moisture.
- panel-mount USB connector cable with waterproof cap
- ideal for off-road or marine applications
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AQ-USB-1
What's in the box:
- 5' Flush-mount USB extension cable (terminated by a flush-mount female USB port on one end and a male USB connector on the other end)
- Rubber cap (pre-installed)
- Locking collar (pre-installed)
Aquatic AV AQ-USB-1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Aquatic AV AQ-USB-1
Flush-Mount USB Extension Cable: Aquatic AV's AQ-USB-1 flush-mount USB extension cable connects to the rear-panel USB port on the back of your Aquatic AV marine receiver or other brand of marine receiver, and provides a convenient connection for your USB source device.
Note: The AQ-USB-1 does not support CarPlay or Android Auto.
USB (Type-A) Connectors: The USB extension cable features one male USB (type-A) connector and one female USB (type-A) port. The USB extension cable's male USB (type-A) connector plugs into the rear-panel USB (type-A) port of your marine receiver. The USB extension cable's female USB (type-A) port lets you connect your USB source device.
Mounting Options: The female USB (type-A) port of the USB extension cable features a flush mountable design. Simply drill a 3/4" hole at the desired mounting location, feed the USB extension cable through the hole and insert the female USB connector into the hole, and then use the included threaded locking collar to secure the flush-mount USB connector in the cutout.
- Overall Dimension: 1.1875" (diameter) x 1.75" (depth)
- Cutout Dimension: 0.75" (diameter) x 1.3125" (depth)
- Cable Length: 5'
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?