About the Revel Performa3 B110v2
Refined and powerful
Refined and powerful
The Revel Performa3 B110v2 can really bring down the house, combining a 10" front-firing woofer with a beast of a 1,000-watt RMS amplifier. While it pumps out plenty of "oomph," what makes the B110v2 special is its ability to produce lifelike bass at any volume. Whether it's whisper-quiet effects or the tireless hammer of drums in the deep, this subwoofer does it all — making it a solid addition to any high-end stereo or home theater system.
The B110v2 hits hard, doesn't take up a ton of space, and delivers accurate, dynamic bass (pictured in High-Gloss Walnut).
The original B110 was an elite sub with outstanding bass performance. The B110v2 carries on that tradition, evolving the Revel lineup with updated acoustic engineering and simplified sound controls.
An improved woofer has 82% more excursion than the previous model. Everything from the sub's double-stacked magnets to the fully vented frame of the woofer is expertly crafted to decrease distortion and coloration. The robust parametric EQ is also now onboard instead of software-based, letting you make manual adjustments in real-time. This makes it easier for you get your settings just right for the room.
The sound of an artist plucking a cello with their fingers is unmistakable in-person, but accurately reproducing that sound requires finesse and control most subwoofers just don't have. The B110v2 is designed to do just that, bringing impressive clarity and fine detail to low frequencies.
This level of musicality is possible because Revel ensures the high-fidelity performance of their equipment by putting it to the test, literally. Controlled auditions with a trained listening panel compare their design with competing models. Speakers are placed on a rotational platform that makes sure each unit is placed in an identical position behind an acoustically transparent screen. The double-blind test acts as a reality-check, letting Revel's engineers line their measurements up with what listeners are actually experiencing and enjoy.
- built-in 1,000-watt RMS Class D amplifier (2,000 watts peak)
- front-firing 10" woofer with coated paper/pulp cone and vented die-cast aluminum frame
- sealed (acoustic suspension) enclosure
- extensive internal bracing helps eliminate vibrations
- 12-volt trigger inputs and outputs for sending a power-on signal to multiple subwoofers
- rear-panel, continuously variable controls for frequency, bandwidth, and EQ level
- provides up to 10 independent equalization points, each with user-determined frequency
- balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA line-level) inputs
- power switch and auto power-on/standby/trigger modes
- crossover frequency: 50-150 Hz
- real-wood cabinet with carefully applied high-gloss finish
- 14-5/16"W x 16-7/8"H x 13-7/16"D
- weight: 53.8 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # REVB110V2WALAM
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Revel Performa3 B110v2
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Low-Pass Crossover Freq||---|
|High-Pass Crossover Freq||---|
|Amplifier Output (watts)||1000|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||5 years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||5 years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||---|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||---|
The Revel Performa3 B110v2 replaces these items
- front-firing 10" woofer and built-in 1,000-watt amplifier
- compatible with Revel's LFO (Low-Frequency Optimization) software for extensive programming and room equalization
- balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA line-level) inputs and outputs