About the Austere VII Series 8K HDMI Cable
Designed to be future proof
Designed to be future proof
Austere's VII Series 8K HDMI cable uses innovative technologies and materials to ensure maximum speed, reliability, and compatibility. Each cable is held to the rigorous standards of the 8K UHD premium specification, to deliver flawless video from current and future video sources.
Also, the VII Series supports high-fidelity eARC technology to deliver the highest sound quality possible, including the latest object-oriented formats like Dolby® Atmos and DTS:X.
Austere's unique LinkFit connectors create snug connections you can count on for years. The cable's slim housing is visually appealing, and flexible for tight installations.
- HDMI version 2.1 features:
- 8K HDR support (handles resolutions up to 8K/60Hz and 48 Gbps bandwidth)
- supports Dynamic HDR formats like HDR10+, for contrast and color optimized scene by scene
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) lets you send surround sound signals, including advanced formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, back to your A/V receiver via a single HDMI connection to your TV
- supports up to 32 channels of audio, and up to 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- supports bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- silver-plated oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors produce exceptional picture and sound quality
- unique LinkFit connectors provide a snug grip so that cable stays connected
- extra-thick 30 micro-inch gold plating on contacts resists corrosion, eliminates resistance build-up, and increases signal reliability
- slim design with durable, flexible WovenArmor jacket
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 7S-8KHD1-1.5M
What's in the box:
- 4.9' HDMI cable (terminated by a male HDMI type-A connector on each end)
Austere VII Series 8K HDMI Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Austere VII Series 8K HDMI Cable
7-Series HDMI Cable: Incorporating Austere's aDesign philosophy, the 7-Series HDMI cable is designed with innovative technologies and materials for audio/video performance and long-lasting durability. The HDMI cable's pure-gold connectors, plus OFC (oxygen freecopper) and silver-plated conductors remove the worry of oxidation occurring - giving you a long-lasting, high-performance AV experience. Austere's unique LinkFit HDMI connectors are engineered to produce an internal grip that holds tight for optimal audio/video performance. In addition, the 7-Series HDMI cable uses Kevlar reinforced windings and a WovenArmor jacket for super flexibility and greater strength.
HDMI 2.1: The 7-Series HDMI cable meets HDMI version 2.1 specifications with support for 8K/60Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range) video at 48Gbps maximum bandwidth, as well as high-resolution multichannel audio (including Dolby Atmos & DTS:X). It also supports bi-directional Ethernet communication and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel).
- 8K UHD: The Austere 7-Series HDMI cable is held to the highest 8K specifications and standards to maximize performance, including a bandwidth of 48Gbps and can carry resolutions up to 10K, 8K/60, and 4K/120 frame rates.
- eARC: eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) technology delivers a high-quality multichannel streaming audio experience. eARC technology allows the "upstream" and "downstream" of multichannel audio signals (including Dolby ATMOS) over a single HDMI connection between your TV and any eARC-equipped device. eARC also enables a single remote to control your entire AV system.
aDesign Philosophy: Austere's aDesign philosophy begins with a passion to create products with purpose and style. Dedicated to much more than just value and functionality, it's a commitment to create products that are designed with intent, from the superior materials to the injection of colors. aDesign is the consistent standard upon which the Austere design team honors and respects those core values.
Lifetime Guarantee: Austere creates products that perform to the highest expectations every single time and are backed with a lifetime guarantee to never break and never fail, ensuring Austere products perform to your expectations every time.
2 questions already asked