About the Austere Home Theater III Series Collection
It's all the little things
It's all the little things
When it comes to a stellar home-entertainment experience, all the little bits and pieces really add up. After investing in a great A/V system, using high-quality accessories can help it look and sound its best. Fortunately, that's exactly what Austere is bringing to the table. The III Series Collection gives you an 8.2-foot high-performance HDMI cable to connect your gear, a power line conditioner to serve as a clean foundation for your system's power, and a helpful cleaning kit to keep your gear in pristine condition.
Connect with premium HDMI
Austere's HDMI cables are durable and designed to maintain the highest quality signal to your equipment. Kelvar-reinforced windings and a WovenArmor jacket keep the cable strong and flexible, while its gold-plated shield and contacts ensure a strong connection.
Austere tests its cables to guarantee they support 18 Gbps for HDMI 2.0 applications. This certification process also includes tests for interference from wireless signals. Every length of every model goes through certification and a special label is placed on each product to authenticate the results.
Clean, safe AC power
The V Series Power acts as both a power line conditioner and surge protector, helping to ensure your system gets clean, safe power. Noisy "dirty power" from the grid is filtered to remove electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), letting your gear perform at its best. At the same time, the V Series Power shields your equipment from sudden spikes of electricity that could otherwise wreck it. With six AC outlets and five USB ports (two USB-A and three USB-C) providing 3,000 joules of protection, you can confidently connect several A/V components while charging your mobile devices.
Take care of your gear
Austere's Clean & Protect™ system includes gentle solution and a dual-textured cloth to help your gear look smooth and shiny — the way it's meant to be. Why pay all that money for a sweet system if you're going to watch it get covered in dust and grime? The ammonia-free formula is sprayed in a fine, even mist, killing bacteria and eliminating static build up. The micro-fiber cloth then removes dust and fingerprints without leaving a streak in its wake. Cleanliness is next to awesomeness after all.
- bundle includes HDMI cable, power conditioner, cleaning solution, and dual-textured cloth
III Series Premium HDMI cable:
- 8.2-foot cable (2.5 meters)
- HDMI version 2.0 features:
- full 4K HDR support (meets or exceeds 18 Gbps bandwidth)
- supports up to 32 channels of audio, and up to 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) for sending Dolby® Digital sound from a TV back to an A/V receiver
- supports bi-directional Ethernet communication with compatible components
- slim design with durable, flexible WovenArmor jacket
- gold-plated contacts have an extra-thick 15 micro-inch gold layer to resist corrosion
V Series Power:
- durable strip-style surge protector with brushed aluminum housing
- 6 protected AC power outlets
- outlets properly spaced out for easier connection
- 5 protected charging ports
- 2 USB-A ports and 3 USB-C ports
- each port is rated at 5-volt/2 amps
- 3,000-joule protection
- thermally protected MOV circuits help prevent electrical fires from surges
- LED display lets you easily monitor protection, ground wiring, and power status
- advanced PureFiltration EMI/RFI noise filtering for clean power
- 6-ft. durable, flexible WovenArmor power cord with right-angle plug
- key-hole mounting slot (no mounting screws provided)
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 4-7/16"W x 1-1/2"H x 12-1/8"D
III Series Clean & Protect:
- includes spray bottle and dual-textured cleaning cloth
- solution kills germs and stops static build up
- micro-fiber cloth is scratch, streak, and lint free
- warranty: lifetime (cable, surge protector, cleaning kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- surge protector comes with a 5-year connected equipment warranty
- MFR # 3S-COL2-2.5M
What's in the box:
- Austere 5S-PS6-US1:
- Surge protector with attached 6' power cord (terminated by a right-angle 3-prong AC plug)
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Gurantee
- Austere 3S-4KHD1-2.5M:
- 8.2' HDMI cable (terminated by a male HDMI type-A connector on each end)
- Austere 3S-CP200P1:
- Bottle of screen cleaner (6.8FL Oz)
- Cleaning cloth
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Austere Home Theater III Series Collection
5-Series SmartFit Surge Protector: The Austere Power 5S-PS6-US1 surge protector is equipped with six SmartFit outlets. You can Feel confident that the SmartFit outlets were manufactured with the precise spacing between plugs to give you the fit you expect for your electronic AV gear. The Austere Power surge protector features a brushed aluminum housing that is both lightweight and durable.
- PureFiltration Technology: PureFiltration is an advanced EMI/RFI filtration technology that will insulate the power signal from external disturbances to deliver video and audio clarity to your TV and sound system.
- Flamelss MOV w/ Thermal Protection: The Austere Power 5S-PS6-US1 surge protector harnesses state-of-the-art fire protection technology. Flameless MOV circuits and thermal protected outlets keep you safe from a home electrical fire. The unit has a 3,000 Joules rating.
- Omniport USB Charging & Protection: The Austere Power 5S-PS6-US1 is equipped with two USB-A ports and three USB-C port for rapid charging and protection of your USB-enabled electronic devices, such as your smartphone or tablet. Each USB port is rated at 5V/2A.
- WovenArmor Power Cord: Austere's signature braided, WovenArmor power cord couples uncompromising flexibility and strength with the smallest bend radius available to fit in the tightest spaces. The attached power cord is 6' in length and is terminated by a right-angle 3-prong AC plug connector.
- LED Indicators: LED indicators on the 5S-PS6-US1 surge protector indicate Power, Ground, and Protection. The Power LED will illuminated Blue when the surge protector is receiving AC power. The Ground LED will illuminate Blue when the unit is properly grounded. The Protected LED will illuminate Blue to indicate that the unit is providing full surge protection.
- Mounting Options: The 5S-PS6-US1 surge protector can simply be placed on the floor or shelf. It can also be mounted to a wall or piece of furniture using the integrated key-hole slots (mountings screws not provided).
Note: Austere offers a Limited Lifetime Guarantee on the surge protector and a 5 Year Guarantee on your connected components. Click here for more details regarding the warranty.
3-Series HDMI Cable: The 3-Series HDMI cable is designed with innovative technologies and materials for audio/video performance and long-lasting durability The HDMI cable's pure-gold connectors remove the worry of oxidation occurring - giving you a long-lasting, high-performance AV experience. In addition, the 3-Series HDMI cable uses Kevlar reinforced windings and a WovenArmor jacket for super flexibility and greater strength.
- 4K/60Hz + HDR: The 3-Series HDMI cable meets HDMI version 2.0b specifications with support for 4K/60Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range) video at 18Gbps maximum bandwidth, as well as high-resolution multichannel audio.
- Multichannel Audio + ARC: The 3-Series HDMI cable is compatible with high-resolution multichannel audio and supports ARC (Audio Return Channel).
- Bi-Directional Ethernet: The 3-Series HDmI cable also supports bi-directional Ethernet communication.
3-Series Clean & Protect: Austere's Clean & Protect is perfectly formulated to care for all of your devices with a screen. Austere carefully selected a gentle blend of cleaning ingredients to produce an anti-bacterial and ammonia-free solution that will eradicate germs and eliminate static build up that can be harmful to your electronics. The applicator sprays the unscented fine-mist evenly and is designed to prevent screen streaks and fingerprints. To make the cleaning process simple, a dual-textured cloth has been included to remove dust and provide a heightened cleaning experience.
aDesign Philosophy: Austere's aDesign philosophy begins with a passion to create products with purpose and style. Dedicated to much more than just value and functionality, it's a commitment to create products that are designed with intent, from the superior materials to the injection of colors. aDesign is the consistent standard upon which the Austere design team honors and respects those core values..